Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
6741 - 6760 of 6789 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,556 Posts
How did you go trying to get a price through John Cadogan? He had a video a couple of days ago listing around 140 cars that were available now, including a few Tritons.
Yeah. I only filled out the request form this morning and got the call 3hrs later. :eek: If I go with what they find, it will be delivered to my front door with a full tank of fuel.:cool:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,556 Posts
Had been to the dentist this morning and both sides of my upper gums were needled and on the way home, I gets pulled over for random breath testing. Old mate asks how I'm going and he can think of better things to be doing that standing out in the cold asking people to blow into the bag. I said to him, you better stand back because I've just come from the dentist and had both sides needled, so I'll be blowing raspberries at ya. Sure enough, two attempts with lots of funny sounds and he has a laugh and says, you're right, off ya go. 🤣🤣

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,556 Posts
How did you go trying to get a price through John Cadogan? He had a video a couple of days ago listing around 140 cars that were available now, including a few Tritons.
I forgot that they recon that it will be somewhere between $1500-$2000 saving and there will be a canopy fitted as well but not sure of pricing with that yet. 🤔 I asked about a bullbar or nudge bar and he said a bullbar will be $4500 and a nudge bar $700. I replied with nah, that ain't happening, I'll get after market later and he said yeah, most people say that. ;)

Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,556 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: grumpyone

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,556 Posts
Finding a LHS tail light for the Maxima for $62 delivered from WA. I was looking at one in Vic and it was $125+, so I'm happy with that. 😎 :dance:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,556 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,067 Posts
I sold a Patrol ute and my brother went and bought one lol.

2001 TD42 NA. Only 110 000 on the clock since new. He is the third owner. He knows the second owner well and knew he wanted to move it on so made him a very decent offer.

This will be his fourth Patrol but a long time between drinks for him. It needs a bit of TLC so all fluids being dropped, new tyres and suspension.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,151 Posts
Your bro, smart fella..
His bro, not so..;)
Did you keep the stick extension for him??

• Haha
Reactions: Foo and dkril

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
Is that Coolum? It's been many years since I've been up to the North Coast and I know that I've seen this view before? 🤔

Foo
Lennox Head.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,417 Posts
Pulled into a roadside breatho on the way up to Alexandra on Saturday, in a queue of 5 cops with no other vehicles at the time I'm stopped half way along so old mate could have a chat to me about the MK lol. We had a bit of a chat about mine, and one of his mates who has had one since new.
The old girl has been getting a bit of attention since being back on the road.

I also finally fixed the fuel leak. The return line washers were leaking internally, up through the return line banjo and through the threads of the clamp nut so it appeared to be an issue from the injector or line seat. They were new (aftermarket) aluminium washers, and I fixed it by using old copper washers that I sanded flat, might grab a couple more sets of copper washers from Nissan for future use...

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
Surfs up at Lennox

Cloud Water Sky Beach Fluid

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Nice gutter, did you chuck a line? Some big snowy bream to be caught.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Evening before my wedding, dad and I were jagging for schooling blackfish on Lenox Beach. Got a few. Dad must have overdone it as he was later hospitalised for a heart attack. He did make it to the wedding, lived until 2011. Was a bit of a wake up to watch his health.

·
just a good guy.
2016 BT-50
10,276 Posts
Evening before my wedding, dad and I were jagging for schooling blackfish on Lenox Beach. Got a few. Dad must have overdone it as he was later hospitalised for a heart attack. He did make it to the wedding, lived until 2011. Was a bit of a wake up to watch his health.
Now I am convinced that fishing and cycling is bad for your health.

6741 - 6760 of 6789 Posts