Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
6761 - 6780 of 6789 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Married in ‘77 dad passes in 2011. Pretty good innings he was 87.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,281 Posts
Pulled into a roadside breatho on the way up to Alexandra on Saturday, in a queue of 5 cops with no other vehicles at the time I'm stopped half way along so old mate could have a chat to me about the MK lol. We had a bit of a chat about mine, and one of his mates who has had one since new.
The old girl has been getting a bit of attention since being back on the road.

I also finally fixed the fuel leak. The return line washers were leaking internally, up through the return line banjo and through the threads of the clamp nut so it appeared to be an issue from the injector or line seat. They were new (aftermarket) aluminium washers, and I fixed it by using old copper washers that I sanded flat, might grab a couple more sets of copper washers from Nissan for future use...
I’m lost with which car is which because you have so many.
Is this the silver wagon?
Is it back on the road again?
Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,555 Posts

3 of us went up to visit the latest grandson. First in my wife’s side of the family , like all women she had the baby in her arms all weekend and want to move close to them.
That means closer to Foo !
Maybe they can move closer to us

We don't need anymore Gardner's or handyman type people up here. 🖕🖕😇

Foo

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,417 Posts
I’m lost with which car is which because you have so many.
Is this the silver wagon?
Is it back on the road again?
Pics?

This is the white shorty, its the one in my avatar and the only registered one lol.
I haven't had the wagon on the road yet.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,555 Posts
Arriving at the property where I was expecting to load at 6am and the bloke calls up and says.......Bring it straight to the weighbridge and we'll load you now.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,555 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Grandson who is in the Army, been in for just over 12 months, went out on exercises recently, suddenly he’s in charge of the newbies. “Damn their dumb, grandpa, didn’t they learn anything during basic?” He’s a great kid (man). 🤣😁👍

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
3,711 Posts
Had a family get together today. Every household brings something for general consumption: cheese platter, cake, whatever. My job is always the beer.

Started the day with 8 beers in the fridge (only 2 per beer drinker -- not much but the rest of them had to drive). I drank 3, and finished the day with 11 🍻(y).

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Hope you have your thermies, going to be chilly tonight.

6761 - 6780 of 6789 Posts