Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
6881 - 6900 of 6938 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,352 Posts
I'm not a cat person but considering adopting one myself.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Well if you do look after it..
Not like the last pussy, Ended up with bloat.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
21,664 Posts
Looks good mate, has similar evil eye's to Puss or Matey, he answers to both, when he wants to lol. Word of warning a black cat disappears from view easily, we bought a bright red collar to help see him in low light or out in the garden where he now often lies among the plants.

I think if i was to get a cat it would be inside only. Not sure if it's the right thing or not but i know the damage the can do outside to native animals etc.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
I think if i was to get a cat it would be inside only. Not sure if it's the right thing or not but i know the damage the can do outside to native animals etc.
Agree, he is an inside cat but we have slowly got him used to it, when we are not home he is inside and as I mentioned he is in all night and he comes outside with us when we have breakfast on the patio. He understands the word NO now.
Inside cat is fine, I've built various toys to keep him amused when we are not here. When we are on a trip he stays inside and someone comes to feed him.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,352 Posts
To see that old rock spider pell in the poo again.

Reactions: grumpyone

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
To see that old rock spider pell in the poo again.
I'm still a little suspicious of that whole thing. BTW, I'm not Catholic and I don't believe in religions.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,290 Posts
Multi lingual people, watching a program and people switching between languages and not missing a beat.
I only speak two languages, English and Macquarie Fields. 😖

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Multi lingual people, watching a program and people switching between languages and not missing a beat.
I only speak two languages, English and Macquarie Fields. 😖
I had a Spanish Boss some years ago, he fluently spoke 7 languages, amazing, I've not known anyone since to replicate that.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,371 Posts
Scored some 8 volt 190 ah AGM golf cart batteries from work.
I’ve had in my magpies nest a hybrid off grid inverter.
It runs off ac, solar and a 24 v battery bank.
I put it all together today to test it out and I’ve had fans, lights, charged all my drill batteries and now I have a tv and dvd going.
All up it’s been running off grid for 10 hours, the batteries are holding strong.

It’s a 3000 watt inverter so this will come in handy if we lose power in floods again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Wifes Birthday today, spent a lot of time looking for the appropriate birthday card, finally found one.
Organism Poster Art Cartoon Font

Handwriting Tree Rectangle Font Wood

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,290 Posts
Happy birfty Mrs Gee 🍾🥂 and RIP to you mate. 🤣 🤣

Foo