Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
6901 - 6920 of 6938 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,290 Posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t cook tea tonight. Bride made a huge pot of soup. Normally the tenant’s tea is put in the microwave for him. Pisses me off that I work to make the food to the best quality I can.
He just came in, checked the microwave (as surreptitiously as he could) 🙄, nothing. He’s gone somewhere now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts
Seeing the end of the soccer players audition show has finally finished. 👏👏😁Think about it! ;)

Foo

• Helpful
Reactions: grumpyone

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Bridle Track has reopenned after many years of closure due to collapse at Monohans Bluff, the bypass is up and running. Can't wait to get back and do it again.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,671 Posts
Buyers of my uncles townhouse want to settle tomorrow. We've been waiting on the form that outlines the body corporate finances from the strata manager, and only got it today. Hopefully we should be able to have the estate finalised in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,371 Posts
Buyers of my uncles townhouse want to settle tomorrow. We've been waiting on the form that outlines the body corporate finances from the strata manager, and only got it today. Hopefully we should be able to have the estate finalised in a few weeks.
Ours is still up in the air.
The buyer left the country the week the house was due to settle
Then asked yet again for vendor finance so we pulled the plug.
They now have 5 days to get it together or it’s all over red rover then we have to start the sales process all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,671 Posts
Ours is still up in the air.
The buyer left the country the week the house was due to settle
Then asked yet again for vendor finance so we pulled the plug.
They now have 5 days to get it together or it’s all over red rover then we have to start the sales process all over again.

Do you get to keep their deposit & claim costs from them?

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Where is it?

Track to Hill End out of Bathurst, one of the best places on earth. Have done the Bridle Track dozens of times before the road collapsed at Monaghan's Bluff years ago, steep drop into the river, earlier this year I did the section between Hill End and the Bluff, now I want to go back and do the full track again, very picturesque and challenging in places.

6901 - 6920 of 6938 Posts