Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
Reactions: grumpyone and dkril

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts

These Mirabella brand solar security lights are fantastic.
Two functions
1/ motion sense flood light
2/ night light and motion sense flood light.

We have many dark spots around the house and for $35 these have worked out brilliantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cool, let us know what they are like in a year :rolleyes:, I have tried many over the years most of which fail after a while, I do have 3 around the house one of which has been in place 2 years and still going but now I can't remember the brand :oops:.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
There is a colony of bunyips living in the area. Probably a good thing though, they cleared out all the dropbears. Gotta be happy with that. 👍

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
A true champion bowing out in the greatest of style, an amazing career brought to an end through the body saying enough. He thanked his wife for supporting his progress throughout his career. Federer is an absolute positive example of a sportsman for all up and coming sports 'apprentices'. Unlike that fwit Kyrgious (or whatever the morons name is).

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
21,815 Posts
Topped up on the way home. 7.7L/100km while loaded up and towing the trailer. Happy with that about half of what the patrol was doing and actually does it more easily up the hills than the patrol did. Don't think it come out of 5th gear on any of them.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

7301 - 7320 of 7324 Posts