Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
7621 - 7640 of 7676 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
56,163 Posts
A friend of mine has a 16 year old son with quite severe ADHD that he isn't going to grow out of, he is a great kid not much empathy but loves working and helping people. This sign is in the Loo right at eye level so he cannot miss it everyday of the week.

BEFORE YOU SPEAK

THINK

ARE YOUR WORDS

TRUE

HELPFUL

INSPIRING

NECESSARY

KIND

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
Did the third run with the still today, the planets must have aligned, got 5 litres of 98% from each run, that’s 50 litres of consumable at 42%. About a week and a half of drinking. Better get the vats going again. 😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
A friend of mine has a 16 year old son with quite severe ADHD that he isn't going to grow out of, he is a great kid not much empathy but loves working and helping people. This sign is in the Loo right at eye level so he cannot miss it everyday of the week.

BEFORE YOU SPEAK

THINK

ARE YOUR WORDS

TRUE

HELPFUL

INSPIRING

NECESSARY

KIND
That is very good and so true and I'm talking from my own experience, just found out to late what the problem was. 😞

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
My case has finally settled and I start a new job on Monday, so I can now put all that shjt behind me now and start off fresh.
:unsure: Now, about that $200000 loan that you were wanting to give me........ 🤣 🤣 😇

Foo

Reactions: 45/70

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
56,163 Posts
I mentioned a while back that Granddaughter is getting married and she asked me to walk her down the aisle, this made me very proud, it was going to happen around the middle of next year. So months later after looking at venues, clothes, etc, etc, and realising how much it can cost, when that money can be put to better uses, we get a phone call from her saying 'Granpa, can we get married at your place on boxing day?'
Could have knocked me down with a feather duster, 'you sure can sweetheart, makes a lot of sense'. Boxing day is our family get together day (does drive me crazy sometimes) so the majority of people that would go to the wedding will already be here, add members of his family and we are all there. I told her this is one of the best decisions you guys have made, you will save a lot of money (probably cost me a fortune though if I know my wife).
So now I need to spend some time in the garden and the lawn (she did say however 'your garden always looks good', I'm going to build an archway they can dress up and get married under. If all goes well I will be a proud Granpa........

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
4,284 Posts
I mentioned a while back that Granddaughter is getting married and she asked me to walk her down the aisle, this made me very proud, it was going to happen around the middle of next year. So months later after looking at venues, clothes, etc, etc, and realising how much it can cost, when that money can be put to better uses, we get a phone call from her saying 'Granpa, can we get married at your place on boxing day?'
Could have knocked me down with a feather duster, 'you sure can sweetheart, makes a lot of sense'. Boxing day is our family get together day (does drive me crazy sometimes) so the majority of people that would go to the wedding will already be here, add members of his family and we are all there. I told her this is one of the best decisions you guys have made, you will save a lot of money (probably cost me a fortune though if I know my wife).
So now I need to spend some time in the garden and the lawn (she did say however 'your garden always looks good', I'm going to build an archway they can dress up and get married under. If all goes well I will be a proud Granpa........
That should keep you out of mischief for the next month. And the recovery will take another few days after that....

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
7621 - 7640 of 7676 Posts