Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
7881 - 7900 of 7938 Posts

· I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
Like what’s with the croc signs on Fraser?
I thought the sharks ate them all !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There are crocs in the Mary river, it’s kept quiet, don’t want to scare the tourists.

· Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,829 Posts
There are crocs in the Mary river, it’s kept quiet, don’t want to scare the tourists.
I once worked with a guy from Bundy.
He had pet crocs that swam away when his house got flooded.
Not long after there were reports of crocs in the area.
He had a quiet chuckle about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,026 Posts
Lol, some years ago there were numerous reported sightings of a crock in the noosa river, turned out to be one of the massive Goanas that live in the reserve.

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Having a membership card with SCA and seeing that they give me a credit when something that I've bought in the previous few weeks has come on sale, so they credit me the difference. :cool:

Foo

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,026 Posts
Looking for something in the shed and found my old abseiling gear from my days canyoning in and around the blue mountains, there are some great spots there, 100m deep cracks in the earth and underground rivers, miss those days, to friggin old now.
Road surface Flooring Plastic bag Plastic Wood

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Looking for something in the shed and found my old abseiling gear from my days canyoning in and around the blue mountains, there are some great spots there, 100m deep cracks in the earth and underground rivers, miss those days, to friggin old now.
View attachment 549364
Bull💩, you just need to adapt and do stuff that is within you ability, just like anything in life. 😉 Don't go sounding like ya on deaths door and waiting for it to come and knock on it! 🤬

Foo

Reactions: grumpyone

Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
View attachment 549364
Old abseiling gear needs to stay as old abseiling gear. Never be tempted to reuse it.

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Old abseiling gear needs to stay as old abseiling gear. Never be tempted to reuse it.
Back in ya box you old negative thinker. 🤔 🤣 🤣

Foo

Reactions: geeyoutoo

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Nah, if you wanna die, use old gear. Is that positive enough for you. 🙄
Nope, it depends on how it was stored. 😉

Foo

Reactions: geeyoutoo

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Nah, if you wanna die, use old gear. Is that positive enough for you. 🙄
Oh and I have gear that was used many years ago that was stored correctly and is still in mint condition. 😛

Foo

• Love
Reactions: grumpyone

Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
Oh and I have gear that was used many years ago that was stored correctly and is still in mint condition. 😛

Foo
I’ll mention that during the eulogy. 🙄

Reactions: Yeti's Beast
7881 - 7900 of 7938 Posts