Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
241 - 260 of 294 Posts

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,148 Posts
The last time I remember riding this thing I would have been about 5. Put it up through a garden bed and straight into the side of the house :rolleyes:

Motor is spent so that will be the first hurdle.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,185 Posts
The last time I remember riding this thing I would have been about 5. Put it up through a garden bed and straight into the side of the house :rolleyes:

Motor is spent so that will be the first hurdle.
Now your talkking Guey..
Them things have gone crazy atm..Worth a ficken fortune..What breed is it and what motor??

·
Here To Be Entertained
12,148 Posts
Now your talkking Guey..
Them things have gone crazy atm..Worth a ficken fortune..What breed is it and what motor??
From what I've been told (joined a facebook group) it is a GP bike. Pretty much same same as a deltek or deckson.
Engine is a Victa 125cc. My brother had a go at getting it going 20 odd years ago but don't think he got far.
Pulled it down on Saturday and the engine is pretty well stuffed.

Going to ring a bloke this arvo that does engines up for them and see what he has to say :unsure: ;)

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
Reactions: rgren2

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,376 Posts
Recently I was talking to a customer in Beaudesert who has some of those engines and I mentioned my old bike, we both started looking around for one but only found one restored for $3500
My bike was a Grand Prix brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
18,185 Posts
you should be able to fit a 20hp vtwin briggs into that frame
Jeebus Misty..He crashed it into the house with a 125 in it..
If he turns it into a Ducati he will end up like Softy..
Bed ridden with soggy tissues.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,376 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,640 Posts
From what I've been told (joined a facebook group) it is a GP bike. Pretty much same same as a deltek or deckson.
Engine is a Victa 125cc. My brother had a go at getting it going 20 odd years ago but don't think he got far.
Pulled it down on Saturday and the engine is pretty well stuffed.

Going to ring a bloke this arvo that does engines up for them and see what he has to say :unsure: ;)
Had one when I was a kid. Grand Prix. My father built it up from a kit? He stole the 160cc motor from the victa lawn mower. He then had to buy himself a new mower lol.

For a skinny eight old year it went like a cut snake. The centrifugal clutch was the only let down.

·
Here To Be Entertained
12,148 Posts
Had one when I was a kid. Grand Prix. My father built it up from a kit? He stole the 160cc motor from the victa lawn mower. He then had to buy himself a new mower lol.

For a skinny eight year it went like a cut snake. The centrifugal clutch was the only let down.
Yeah, my memories are of this being the quickest thing going around. That could be jaded from the memories of being airborne with no control and thinking "yep... I'm fked" :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Have to order a new clutch and chain. Not too badly priced from $30 to $70

·
Here To Be Entertained
12,148 Posts
Not much been happening. Got an engine for it but it had some issues, so waiting on another. Stepping up from the 125cc to 160cc 😱🤣
Have just been stuffing around more than anything. Stripped and painted wheels, forks, handlebars and few other things.
Got the old polishing mop out and cleaned up the brake drum and brake lever.
Stripped one fuel tank and found it had some dodgy repair work so have sourced another and currently working on that.

·
18,185 Posts
vhka.mysight.com/documents/victarebuild pdf
didnt work..
google victa 160 port work Guey..You will find the pdf.

241 - 260 of 294 Posts