06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,185 Posts
Any updates on the Hotrod Nasty??

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,148 Posts
Any updates on the Hotrod Nasty??
Not really. Waiting for the seat to come back from dads mate. Would have had it this week but the old boy isn't playing golf so wont see him. :(
I gave him a couple of printouts to show his mate. Will see if it comes back anything like them :unsure:
Bought a chain tensioner off an electric bike and modified it to fit. Has taken a lot of slop out of the chain.
Gesture Auto part Rectangle Fashion accessory Font

Father in law ( for the want of a better term) was here on Saturday so he took it for a spin in the block next door.
Some background... he has been riding bikes since his teens (mid 70's now), used to ride trials bikes and gets out on his Triumph road bike whenever he can. Loves to ride.
I worded him up that it can get a bit loose once it really winds up, but you could see the look of "yeah yeah"
Watched him as he took off, and after 30 meters or so you could see the handle bars start wobbling and the bum getting loose, then he nearly had a big tank slapper.
He came back with a massive grin on his face and made the comment in his fine english accent that "it has got a bit of poke to it" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He has a couple of acres so we are going to take it there on the weekend for a blat. His neighbors aren't too close.
I don't like annoying mine as they don't annoy me and we are all pretty quiet ;)

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
18,185 Posts
Would be a bit harsh without a seat but..

·
18,185 Posts
Nice..Now you just need some padding for your head.

·
18,185 Posts
Wow
So many memories flooding back.
That looks mint.
My neighbor as a kid had one of those mini Honda bikes with similar size tyres and 3 gears. Remember those?
He was the cool kid on the block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Monkey bike..

281 - 294 of 294 Posts