Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a frequent off-roader and use your rig primary for off-roading than you definitely know that are the mud-terrain tires. They are up to any challenge, whether its the mud, rain, gravel or dirt.

Mud-terrain tires feature big tread blocks, durable construction, premium casings, and deep grooves for better traction. It can be difficult to find the best tires for the right price, so we decided to provide you with a couple of nice options worth your attention. These models are popular among our customers, and may perfectly work for your Jeep as well.

#1 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38

MICKEY THOMPSON® - DEEGAN 38

Features:

• Wide outer-voids for self-cleaning ability and aggressive looks
  • Tight inner void sections for reduced noise and greater contact area
  • Generous siping adds all-season performance and allows lugs to better conform to surfaces
#2 Nitto Trail Grappler MT

NITTO® - TRAIL GRAPPLER

Features:

• Nitto produced an off-road tire that is 34% quieter at street speeds and 36% quieter at highway speeds compared to many other mud terrain tires
  • The 3-ply sidewall with a high turn-up construction acts as an extra layer of reinforcement to increase puncture resistance
  • Reinforced shoulder grooves add additional off-road and all-season performance without compromising tread block stiffness
  • Deep center sipes decrease hydroplaning and increase traction in wet conditions
#3 Toyo MT Tires

TOYO® - OPEN COUNTRY M/T

Features:

• Aggressive, Attack Tread Design delivers excellent off-road traction and superior on-road performance
  • Open, Scalloped Shoulder Blocks provides maximum traction regardless of terrain
  • Deep Siping in the Tread Blocks help maintain grip on wet surfaces
  • High Turn-Up, 3-Ply Polyester Casing strengthens the tire to provide excellent handling and durability, while maintaining proper load capacity
#4 Goodyear MTR Tires

GOODYEAR® - WRANGLER MT/R

Features:

• Innovative asymmetric tread design helps provide aggressive off-road traction and enhanced handling on the road
  • DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforced sidewalls help increase sidewall puncture resistance by 35%
  • Hard-working wraparound tread helps to deliver sidewall traction in deep mud, sand, and rocks
  • The advanced silica rubber helps provide superb off-road and wet traction

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I'll take the Nittos again, the current ones are going great! but if you are going to throw marketing at me at least get my vehicle brand right, if not the model. I certainly wouldn't be buying off someone who can't be bothered directing their marketing specifically.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts