Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one I'd love to have:

Tomorrow I'll take some pix of what I've got. I have one original and the rest are prints...not very pricey, but classics.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
This is one I'd love to have:

Tomorrow I'll take some pix of what I've got. I have one original and the rest are prints...not very pricey, but classics.
That looks surprisingly like a scene from one of Michael Caines early movies, "Zulu" Is that correct?

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
It certainly is Zulu.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
I commissioned an artist to paint me naked eating fruit, but with a 6 pack and smaller equipment.

I would show a picture but I like to be modest.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
What type of six pack, stubbies or cans, Fosters, VB, XXXX, UDL's. And a smaller winch or hose pipe? LOL. Don't be shy, we won't laugh. LOL

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I've got a print of Robert Taylors 'Rangers on the rampage'. It's the only painting I have at the moment but there's dozens of aviation prints / paintings I'd love to have. Most particularly anything with F4U Corsair's. One day...

There's a lot of landscapes I'd love to have too. Not enough walls and not enough cash either !

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
All I can say is, I can't wait to retire.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are two of them. A print of a tapestry by Lurcat "Orion" and "The Royal Sovereign" by Van Der Velde.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Got some nice penguins and ice pics I took many years ago.

·
Registered
Nissan CRD
893 Posts
Can't afford any, too busy buying stuff for the Patrol, Navara and boat.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Er... I have my own photograps printed. Mainly Tallin, Norwegian Fjords, Bath, Fraser Is.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jamus...Yep. My big adventure for today is going out and buying a fresh grog supply.

Wife is off having coffee at one of the local cafes with her girlfriends. I never go to these hen-fests, they drive me up the wall. So, I play on the computer. Should be doing domestic maintenance but it's been raining every day lately so I can't do nuthin.'

Got some books to read but can't be bothered. Roll on beer'o'clock.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Why aren't you out 4wding?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts