Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all, I鈥檝e seen these rims (see below) many times on various GUs over the years, but I鈥榤 yet to get a positive ID for them.
if anyone can help (or has some for sale 馃榾) it would be greatly appreciated 馃憤.
Great forum all, stay safe out there.
C1AED5E9-EEAE-46CE-9485-5E059DFF9393.jpeg
710357A0-C70D-4FCB-A45A-84285E63A504.jpeg

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
When I bought my alloys years ago at Bob Jane I'm sure they were on the shelf beside the ones I chose, might be worth a trip by a BJ.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks geeyoutoo. Thanks very much for your help. Unfortunately I鈥檓 1000kms from the nearest store, and officially locked down indefinitely. I鈥檝e tried to email them but can鈥檛 attach a photo to their contact form (crazy but true), so am a bit stuck on that one. Hopefully they will return my call, so I can get an email address rather than a contact form.
Cheers mate.
PS great forum mate, bewdy bonza馃憤馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
GUEY......thanks mate, ur a legend. They look to be the ones I鈥檝e been chasing. I knew this forum would provide the answer.......as usual. Always amazes me how you guys know so much and share with the not so knowing! And fast!
Thanks mate, really appreciate your help 馃憤
bewdy bonza

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Gday Wessa02,
Thanks for your help mate. GUEY pointed me in the right direction also. i think I鈥檝e found some 16x8s. Have u any idea what offset I鈥檇 want with 285s.
cheers mate 馃憤

Registered
If you want to stay legal then you don't want to go past neg 12, actually 15 but hardly anyone makes a 15. Anything from zero out will fit fine with a 285.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Gday FesterGU, brilliant, thanks for the info. This forum is awesome, and all you regulars are awesome for sharing all your hard earned knowledge.
bewdy bonza,
cheers mate 馃憤

Registered
Depending on where you are, I have seen a couple of sets in Victoria on Facebook Marketplace.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Devious Jet, thanks for the advice, I didn鈥檛 even know there was a Facebook marketplace. I鈥檒l get my missus to have a look
bewdy bonza馃憤

1 - 13 of 13 Posts