Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bligh(t) now has 60% popularity, up from 27% last November, now for sure she deserves credit for her work ethic during the floods and cyclone but lets face it that was carefully controlled by her minders and the advantage taken.

But let us not also forget she was running this state into the ground and her November popularity reflected that.

Our electricity is expensive, Brisbane fuel is now the dearest of any Capital city in Australia whereas once we had the cheapest, water prices are sky rocketing and management is abismal. Infrastructure is appalling and our Sunshine Coast hosital, promised to us from 2006, isn't going to happen for years. No matter what she says I expect an early election and a lot of spending in marginal seats.

I don't get it? :headwall:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
geeyoutoo said:
but let us not also forget she was running this state into the ground and her November popularity reflected that.

I don't get it? :headwall:
People are stupid. they only remember what happened in the last 2 weeks. Your ****ed now, she will get back in and have that hideous old lady grim on its head thinking its doing a wonderful job, heading in the direction all qlders want her to go - hey she got voted back in, why wouldnt she think that?
Sadly the opposition arent smart enough to remind people constantly of her ****ups, same in any state.

Your only hope is that she does something dumb 1 week out from election - and people will remember that and that alone.

anyway, this is a political thread, it will turn to **** in 2 pages

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,678 Posts
It's all a ploy to make QLD less attractive so we get less migrants from down south. :)

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
'I won't call an early election. 2011 is a year for rebuilding. The election will be in 2012.'

That's what she said. Let's see.

·
Registered
Nissan
341 Posts
It's all a ploy to make QLD less attractive so we get less migrants from down south. :)

Ummmmmm...... Looks like you need those migrants - to teach you the difference between 'less' and 'fewer'.

:D

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,678 Posts
Ummmmmm...... Looks like you need those migrants - to teach you the difference between 'less' and 'fewer'.

:D
No. I know the difference.
If I drink less rum I will make fewer gramatical errors.

Since I have consumed a bottle whilst demudding the patrol this arvo. I think less is the betterer wording for this application. :)

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
Although i respect that she did put in some hard yards and sleepless nights during some of the worst natural disasters of my lifetime it is still not enough to get me onside after selling the port of bris and all of her previous stuff ups that she seemed so blase about. Personally i'm a big fan of those bumper stickers "see QLD, before bligh sells it all"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts