Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happening with the Muslims in Australia is what I and many of my mates were waiting for. This lot won't assimilate like the Europeans that came here in the 50/60s have. They want to change this beautiful country into the sh':h:(& they came from. I know there is no easy answer to the problem that successive governments have bought to our shores.
In Britten there are areas that us non believers can't go into because it's not safe. This coul happen here in time.
But I think we are now on a long hard road to rectify the problem.
It's not only happening in Australia but in many country's around the world. I was reading that at the next NSW election there are 15 seats that will be contested by Active Muslims in areas where they have a high probability of winning. Watch that state go to sh?". It's the thin edge of the wedge people.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
46 Posts
Hi I can't understand why the government keep pushing this multi culture down our throats. It doesn't work. All you have to do is look back in history to see that IE America with the French English and Indians and then had the Irish Scottish and English and so on. It is never going to work which is a shame because everyone has so much to offer one another . People are full of their own importance about their religion and way of life and have no respect for our laws and culture, If we migrate to another country we have to abide by their laws and culture and if we don't all hell brakes loose. They can migrate to this country and build a great life and sleep at night with out having to worry if some one will blow them up. People have short memory's there is a muslim in the government now and when it came to the part to swearing of the oath to Australia he refuse the bible but did it on the Koran. Where is the respect to our way of life and culture if we were in a muslim country and if we were to get into their government and were Christian and had to swear to their democratic oath I don't think the bible would be allowed and they by opening the doors to their mosque's is going to solve its problems they need to think again. The only way I think they can start to solve the problem is by stop the talk and take action against these extremist ie kick them out of their religion because at the end of day we all want peace and harmony. this only what I think because I am worried where all this going too Cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
In another 200 years or so our Muslim government will hopefully say sorry to us white fellas?

Reactions: 45/70

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,015 Posts
Sweeping new anti-terror laws to be introduced to Parliament on Wednesday will give ASIO the power to kill suspects.

The new legislation will give ASIO agents a licence to kill in extreme circumstances, such as self-defence or to protect the lives of others.

Read more at New laws will give ASIO licence to kill - 9news.com.au
This should help.

·
Registered
nissan gu
1,988 Posts
the problem is if I go to another country - say Germany... and I say I am from Australia and you people must start adapting to my way of life, believe in what ever crap I believe in, their just going to tell me to piss off... you come to our country, you respect and adapt to our culture/ideals...

not 'straya

come to Australia - Australians are expected to be tolerant of EVERYONE elses culture and ideas. If I wanted to live with a towel around my head and believed in some phony-baloney magic man then I would move overseas to a country that ill all over that stuff...

I am a white, 27 year old Australian male and I have less rights/entitlements than just about every other halfwit who comes over to this country (OF MINE) and that is

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Grabbed this off a mate on fb.

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...
SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel ****
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???
Well No **** Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,351 Posts
It will be interesting to see how this issue is handled as the threat to economies and citizens grows. Many countries face this problem and some have had terrorist acts like the Boston bombing and a beheadings occur. It seems these acts are tolerated and life moves on.

·
Registered
nissan
755 Posts
I have been accused by several friends that I'm a racist because I'm a proud Australian and believe in equality and respect. I have been to the middle east and i can say, they would not tolerate any westerner acting the way many immigrants act here, they would shoot you in the head, no question. We as westerners are more civil and fair, but it has just been taken advantage of. Tolerance has now become acceptance, and as soon as anyone say's "hang on, that aint right" RACIST! Remember how we all hated Pauline Hanson? Well, now look at us.

A really interesting short video to watch if your interested in some home truths made by well educated people on a few things we have to look forward to with our multicultural boom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Here's Pauline on Muslims:
"Muslims are not compatible with our way of life, our culture'' and ''I think we’re going to have problems with them in this country further down the track''.

Hell, what does a broad from a fish and chip shop know? What a fair-dinkum dill. Well, isn’t she? (reporters comment.) 2010.

Read more: muslims | pauline hanson

·
Registered
739 Posts
well there are a couple of things here.

I actually dont mind any musso being here.

All of these raids where do you think the info is coming from. Its their own community that is ratting them out. And i can live with that.

What I cant live with is the lack of voice or anger coming from the musso community at their own people who want to **** it all up for all of them.

I mean if it were me, I was nice and safe here in Australia having come from OS and some of my own kind put what I now had in jeopardy I would be pissed, real pissed and would let every one know.....but we have apparent silence.

Alot of this **** flinging wouldn't be happening if there was some voice coming from within their own communities denouncing, passionately these sects.

One big example was old mate who was crying poor that his son got picked up for being involved. Claiming that we are targeting the mussos. Outrageous! If the tables were turned my family would be as embarrassed as hell and if I were guilty and theyd support me getting what I deserved.

anyway how will it all turn out?

IDK.

·
Registered
nissan
2,209 Posts
Was listening to the radio on the way home after the raids were made and they said that about 80% of the info comes from the families,mums,dads ect informing that their children are off to fight in another country.
That will probably continue to be the case into the future but what the Muslim community needs to do as a whole is make it clear to everyone just how unacceptable and abhorrent this sort of behaviour is, it is only by the community itself working to eradicate the behaviour that it will stop. Stop moaning about Muslims being targeted, when bogans from the peninsula start chopping off people's heads and threatening to blow things up you can bet your ass that they'll be targeted too.
Grass them up and give them no platform for the hate to propagate.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
anyway how will it all turn out?

IDK.
I do. I'm excited by these little developments.
Government will turn on religion, ALL GOVERNMENT VS ALL RELIGEONS! and the entire world will be ingulfed in the greatest war of all time. billions will die. Looking forward to it.

RELIGEONS will be perceived by the United Nations as the cause of devision in the world, and will attempt to destroy them all and take their wealth.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
What I cant live with is the lack of voice or anger coming from the musso community at their own people who want to **** it all up for all of them.

I mean if it were me, I was nice and safe here in Australia having come from OS and some of my own kind put what I now had in jeopardy I would be pissed, real pissed and would let every one know.....but we have apparent silence.

Alot of this **** flinging wouldn't be happening if there was some voice coming from within their own communities denouncing, passionately these sects.
IDK.

That will probably continue to be the case into the future but what the Muslim community needs to do as a whole is make it clear to everyone just how unacceptable and abhorrent this sort of behaviour is, it is only by the community itself working to eradicate the behaviour that it will stop.

Thats's quite scary, if you only read on Here ---->

A German's View on Islam - worth reading. This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.’

‘My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

‘We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.’

‘The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.’

‘The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.’

‘The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery? Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

‘History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.’

‘Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.’

‘Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa , too, while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?). The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.’

‘In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.’

‘In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.’

‘As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our way of life.’

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.

Extend yourself a bit and send this on. Let us hope that thousands world-wide read this, think about it, and send it on before it's too late, and we are silenced because we were silent!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
I do. I'm excited by these little developments.
Government will turn on religion, ALL GOVERNMENT VS ALL RELIGEONS! and the entire world will be ingulfed in the greatest war of all time. billions will die. Looking forward to it.

RELIGEONS will be perceived by the United Nations as the cause of devision in the world, and will attempt to destroy them all and take their wealth.

dont be retarded.

the aust govt has been closely associated with religion since federation.

In fact any research into Australian history will show the overtly religious and racial prejudiced that existed between the government (protestant) and Catholics. The catalyst that brought this to the for was the contentious issue of conscription for WW1 that the PM at the time billy Hughes (and all the queen and country mob) was pushing for.

Im guessing the 99.9% of Australians have NFI what im talking about but im not surprised. We are a ****ing lazy country when it comes to learning about **** we have already been through.

Back to the point at hand. While we idolise that govt and religion be separate it needs to be recognised that you will struggle to find any modern democracy that has not been founded on or greatly influenced by whatever prevalent religion was around at the time.

So to say a governing body would find religion to be divisive is like suggesting religion finding religion to be divisive. It may be true but its never going to happen.

Any person that thinks falling back to us vs them is a good idea then they should have their breeding licence revoked. All this will achieved is pushing normal mussos toward supporting what the crazy mussos preach as we have just grouped them all to be the same.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,351 Posts
LOL when was the Australian Govt Prodestant?

The government here was biased towards The Church of England. The conscription issue was voted on twice and yes the Catholic Church was against it. 60% of Australian eligible to enlist didn't. Still 330,000 Australians served in the Great War.

Of course Governing bodies see religion as devisive and you pointed this out with the Great War conscription issue.

In 2000 the CIA identified the great threat to world security as the rich vs poor which would form along religious lines. That looks pretty accurate to me.

PS in calling others retarded and saying they have NFI is overestimating yourself.

dont be retarded.

the aust govt has been closely associated with religion since federation.

In fact any research into Australian history will show the overtly religious and racial prejudiced that existed between the government (protestant) and Catholics. The catalyst that brought this to the for was the contentious issue of conscription for WW1 that the PM at the time billy Hughes (and all the queen and country mob) was pushing for.

Im guessing the 99.9% of Australians have NFI what im talking about but im not surprised. We are a ****ing lazy country when it comes to learning about **** we have already been through.

Back to the point at hand. While we idolise that govt and religion be separate it needs to be recognised that you will struggle to find any modern democracy that has not been founded on or greatly influenced by whatever prevalent religion was around at the time.

So to say a governing body would find religion to be divisive is like suggesting religion finding religion to be divisive. It may be true but its never going to happen.

Any person that thinks falling back to us vs them is a good idea then they should have their breeding licence revoked. All this will achieved is pushing normal mussos toward supporting what the crazy mussos preach as we have just grouped them all to be the same.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
I have plenty of Muslim friends, as any of you who know me on facebook can attest by looking at my friends list. They are normal people, and do not condone what is being done in their name.

They also complain about how the west treats them as a group due to the reputation of a few. I will then hold forth on why they are irrelevant and until they stand up and be counted amongst the civilized peoples of this earth I am not interested in their whinging.

This clip about sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

1 - 20 of 287 Posts