Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are we all wanting the jolly fat man to bring us?

Top of my list is a ARB compressor or beadlocks.

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
a superior engineering adjustable drag link, mine factory one has seen better days :(
X2

Another 8hp Yamaha outboard would be nice too, thinking of podding my 3.1m Quintrex with a pair of 8s :eek:

·
If you drive a box you get box
1,115 Posts
most of my wishlist doesnt come under 1k, and most of it is for the GTR

AP Racing 6 pot front (355mm) / 4 pot rear (327mm) brake kit - ~$6k
8 point CAMS approved tarmac rally spec roll cage - ~$2k

and they're just the essentials LOL

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
I'll settle for avoiding my family. :)
x2
My mothers family drive Dad and I totally nuts, You can choice your mates but not your family.....Bugger.

Well top of my list is some helping $$$$$ Towards some new Everyday tyres and towards my Lift. been woking hard so should be getting close. Its my 18th:party::party::party::party: on Saturday so should get some coin for that too :p:p:p

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
more info please.

what do you mean by "cant be expanded" ?
Well because the 400 Pro is an import USA Military spec radio its made to handle in excess o 40 Watts, So if you have any mates who are clued up on radios and what not You can take advantage of this. In my car i have now got a 400 Pro that has been bumped up to 25Watts, It could go further.....But the problem would be hearing all the crap from ages away.
Just something you should keep in mind.

EDIT: You can also do things such as Private channeling, Not just CTCSS but make your own channel

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Nothing. I'm a miserable young bastard who doesn't like christmas :p

Though the girlfriend is trying to convince me to treat myself to a better welding mask (Dreaming of a Speedglas unit), and if I did that then I'd treat myself to a welding course or two.

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
I'm hoping that ill have my own house (renting) and for christmas I wouldn't mind getting a dog.

·
Registered
nissan
92 Posts
I want Santa to bring me a nice new Engel fridge if she is feeling generous.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts