Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Well I won't be sleeping away from home but will be doing plenty of running around.

Thursday i'm going to a 100th Birthday party south of Sydney.
Friday i'm shooting a hot 20 yo model up Newcastle way.
Saturday morning its a model near the city followed by a trip a bit further south to a 90th birthday party at 6pm. Hopefully should be out of there by 7:30 so we don't keep the old dear up too late!

Sunday it's into the city in the morning to shoot with a very attractive model followed by another shoot with another model who shall we say is extremely comfortable in her own skin and certainly not shy in showing it.
Monday will be Down further south again to shoot a very elegant, 19 yo model in this great abandoned factory loaction i have found.

Tuesday i don't plan on getting out of bed before midday at the earliest.
Kids can bloody walk back to school.

Certainly going to be an Easter of contrasts thats for sure!
Hope the cops don't catch up with you

·
Registered
Nissan
1,080 Posts
Hi Guys.

Sorry to hijack this thread but where do you get "PATROL4X4" stickers for ur 4B?????

Cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
1,080 Posts
Hi Guys.

Sorry to hijack this thread but where do you get "PATROL4X4" stickers for ur 4B????? and i'm going to camp at Moore River Guilterton on the boat!!!

Cheers

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
come on glort, how bout sharing some of those shots

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Well I won't be sleeping away from home but will be doing plenty of running around.

Thursday i'm going to a 100th Birthday party south of Sydney.
Friday i'm shooting a hot 20 yo model up Newcastle way.
Saturday morning its a model near the city followed by a trip a bit further south to a 90th birthday party at 6pm. Hopefully should be out of there by 7:30 so we don't keep the old dear up too late!

Sunday it's into the city in the morning to shoot with a very attractive model followed by another shoot with another model who shall we say is extremely comfortable in her own skin and certainly not shy in showing it.
Monday will be Down further south again to shoot a very elegant, 19 yo model in this great abandoned factory loaction i have found.

Tuesday i don't plan on getting out of bed before midday at the earliest.
Kids can bloody walk back to school.

Certainly going to be an Easter of contrasts thats for sure!
Glort, do you need someone to carry your camera bag.
I could touch up the models makeup for you too. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
nissan
210 Posts
We are going to head out of Newcastle and drive towards Broken Hill via Dubbo. Hoping to get all the way to Brokwn Hill have a poke around to see what's there and the drive back......unless we get distracted by something more interesting along the way of course.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts