Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys anybody know of where i could find some one parting out a 2003 ST-S Td42 wagon???

i am interested in the remote central locking, electric mirrors, cruise control and also the auto off head lights for my 2006 ST td42 coil cab ute any help would be great guys weather it be wreckers or some one with a smashed one.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey streeter, I have a 2003 ST-L 4.2, they dont have auto off headlights they have a warning buzzer to let you know that you have left the lights on. What you are asking for will be pretty fiddly to do if you are trying to refit all that from another patrol, you would have to be pretty keen on playing with the wiring to do it all.
Just an easier option from my experience my be to get an alarm fitted to activate central locking, an aftermarket cruise control is an easy fit I can recommend Autron, had it in our old GQ and also have it in my wifes subaru forester...... thats two of your three requests, just an idea, good luck.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your help mate sounds like it may be the easier route to take i still just need to work out how to make a buzzer for when the head lights are still on either that or make a switch off relay for them from my alarm system that ill have to get. does the autron cruise control work on the td42 motor and does it come in the factory style fit up buttons on the steering wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts