Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day,
I am looking to buy a 90A alternator 12V alternator for my TD42. It is being build from 24V to 12V.
So far I can only find 90A alternators in Oz - In Europe they are onyly max 70A which is too small.

Here is an example:

NEW NISSAN PATROL GQ ALTERNATOR 87-97 TD42 DSL 90AMPS!! (eBay item 130434490074 end time 21-Dec-10 12:19:29 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

But I cannot find a company in Oz that ships internatinal for this part.

I would appreciate any help I can get. Does anyone know of store where I can order once of these babes to be shipped to Europe?

Thanks

Dane

·
Registered
nissan patrol
42 Posts
Find someone trustworthy to have it delivered to here in Australia, then give them some dollars to send it over to Denmark to you.

If you find a company that does the international shipping in either sydney or Canberra, i could do it for you after 10 Jan 2011, im pretty busy up until then.

·
Registered
nissan
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - I will contact that company. From their eBay store you cannot order it to be delivered abroad, but they might do it anyway.

Otherwise it might be the only way do have it delivered to Oz as suggested and then on to here.
Seems that heavy duty alt for TD42 are all from Oz?

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.
Decided to go for a Nippon Denso 120Amps which isn't a 100% buy and bolt on. But it should work without to much hazzle. It has the vacuum pump.
Plus I can buy it here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts