2009 gu crd ute
8,219 Posts
Where's this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
6,191 Posts
My first impression of looking at that photo was somewhere near Esperance, possibly in the Cape Le Grand National Park but I really can't place where and I don't remember any coffee rock flats at the edge of the water.

Since it has been 4 days and nobody has had a punt I'd say it is time for a hint.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,884 Posts
My first impression of looking at that photo was somewhere near Esperance, possibly in the Cape Le Grand National Park but I really can't place where and I don't remember any coffee rock flats at the edge of the water.

Since it has been 4 days and nobody has had a punt I'd say it is time for a hint.
I think you may be on the right track Nick and I were on the same trip in WA for a while and we went through that area, looks familiar but can't pin it down. It could be closer to Duke of Orleans Bay.

·
Registered
2013 Patrol Y61 DX EX Telstra service body
78 Posts
You must be in Marion bay or very close to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sturt Bay 50k east of Marion Bay. My nearest neighbour is 1.5 k away so we have wild pensioner parties that start at 9.00am & finish at 1.00pm so we can all have our afternoon nap.🍷🥃🍸😁

·
Registered
Nissan
703 Posts
Sturt Bay 50k east of Marion Bay. My nearest neighbour is 1.5 k away so we have wild pensioner parties that start at 9.00am & finish at 1.00pm so we can all have our afternoon nap.
Haha that’s the way
Copy that, my uncle has a place at pt Turton and my old man will be building there soon to, just need more time to get over that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu crd ute
8,219 Posts
I think you may be on the right track Nick and I were on the same trip in WA for a while and we went through that area, looks familiar but can't pin it down. It could be closer to Duke of Orleans Bay.
Yep the duke.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,884 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,884 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn