Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

4281 - 4290 of 4290 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,223 Posts
Bit closer to town, they house COVID people in the area, spit boy was living there too.

Reactions: joet

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,223 Posts
Reactions: joet and Marko_SJ

·
Premium Member
nissan
6,866 Posts
Ha, I lived in that park with the Pub out front for 6mths
I find this surprising. I didn't see all that much that was attractive close by, except for the zoo and neighbouring waterhole.. Probably too close to Darwin for us to consider stopping. We have a son and DIL in Darwin.

·
Registered
nissan
485 Posts
was easy truck parking. and somewhere
I find this surprising. I didn't see all that much that was attractive close by, except for the zoo and neighbouring waterhole.. Probably too close to Darwin for us to consider stopping. We have a son and DIL in Darwin.
Needed some where to live B4 buy the house.
And the truck parking work in well as a bonus.

I notice no one had a crack at the place that plenty of people know of ha d ha

·
Premium Member
nissan
6,866 Posts
Needed some where to live B4 buy the house.
I hope you managed to buy at the right time. I've read these horror stories about people having to sell Darwin houses for half what they paid for them. The price seems to have rebounded quite a bit now but there were some bargains a while back.

·
Registered
nissan
485 Posts
All these people that know, but are so polite and letting others have a crack at guessing.:):)

A hint for those that do want to try and have a guess. Another hint, as if your read the previous post you'll know I'm already in NT.

Its on old World War 2 air strip. near a pub, that has alot of rodeo's.

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,155 Posts
All these people that know, but are so polite and letting others have a crack at guessing.:):)

A hint for those that do want to try and have a guess. Another hint, as if your read the previous post you'll know I'm already in NT.

Its on old World War 2 air strip. near a pub, that has alot of rodeo's.
Given you're posting I'm assuming it was someone else in that CEVA truck heading southbound a little further south from this place you reference today then?

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,155 Posts
I hope you managed to buy at the right time. I've read these horror stories about people having to sell Darwin houses for half what they paid for them. The price seems to have rebounded quite a bit now but there were some bargains a while back.
House next to me just sold in the 500s I believe. I heard they bought in the 800s.

Not sure why the hell you'd sell in a depressed market if you didn't have to (the owners live in a well to do suburb and I have heard "have bulk coin")

·
Registered
nissan
485 Posts
Given you're posting I'm assuming it was someone else in that CEVA truck heading southbound a little further south from this place you reference today then?
Nope out tomorrow morning.

House prices have definitely plummeted, were all good brought when the market was "weaker".
in for the long term though not short term.

4281 - 4290 of 4290 Posts