Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
looking to get a couple of autometer gauges. mainly boost and possibly oil pressure and water temp. looking at the cobalt series.
anyway what im mainly looking for is a place that sells em for a reasonable price not the hugely overinflated australian prices in shops.
i dont mind buying direct from the us if anybody knows of a reputable reseller seeming as thought the dollar is still doing alright. just dont know who to trust from the other side of the world.
appreciate your replys.
cheers

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
Ill second that! got boost and pyro for same price that autobarn would do pyro for! then i got another 2 volts gauges off him. about to order boost n pyro for a mate soon.

·
Registered
nissan
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright il shoot him a pm.
also sent a message to a guy from us ebay. something like ihavethebestperformanceprices or something like that, he sounds pretty good and well the prices are half the price of autobarn. just gotta find out what postage is like. as im definately keen on a boost but the others can wait if the boost one is to dear.

·
Registered
nissan
173 Posts
also sent a message to a guy from us ebay. something like ihavethebestperformanceprices or something like that, he sounds pretty good and well the prices are half the price of autobarn. just gotta find out what postage is like. as im definately keen on a boost but the others can wait if the boost one is to dear.
i got a quote from this guy for 2 guages and it came to 42 aud postage

·
Registered
160 Posts
I bought my gauges from that guy/company in the US. Excellent service and an excellent
price! He helped out alot via email to make sure I got exactly what i needed. I ended up buying better gauges than just the standard ones as the price was so good!!

As you mention, you just need make sure that they have lots of positive feedback. Shipping wasn't that much and that arrived quite quickly. I have been buying loads of goods from the US of late. That is not just due to the price and exchange rate, but also the variety!

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
411 Posts
Yeh this guy is awesome. Excellent service. Excellent prices and the shipping was really fast. He has an eBay shop so you can see his stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts