Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
some chop mobs are authorised to install their own child anchor points, not to mention after market ones can be installed by altapac etc anyway.
i kept mine factory, i also gained some good space behind the seats but not chopping stupidly close to the seats.
keep ya rear wall vertical, guys that chop angles on them look friggen horrible.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Could the rear wall be constructed with child anchor points assuming the construction of the points complied with the applicable adr?
That's a question you need to ask your engineer. I know you can add them to a car that did not come with them standard, but they still need to be engineered. I was lucky I never asked the engineer before I cut and the first thing he looked for was the restraint bolt holes it was only by pure luck I cut 40mm behind the bolt locations

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,504 Posts
some chop mobs are authorised to install their own child anchor points, not to mention after market ones can be installed by altapac etc anyway.
i kept mine factory, i also gained some good space behind the seats but not chopping stupidly close to the seats.
keep ya rear wall vertical, guys that chop angles on them look friggen horrible.
I did the same with my GQ.
Definitely best move i made.
Looking at fitting 2nd batt there now

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts