Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone knows of scenic drives around bris/goldcoast which are a bit off road and can go for a swim and take the dogs aswell??

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Goldy,
You can try south of Rippley road from centenary highway (springlfield) and that ends in Beaudesert, then from there you can go to mt barney. I did it last weekend and is an easy but nice and beautiful drive, plenty of small river crossings. DOgs will love it as well. and most important is not national park so you can take them.
Hope this one helps.

Cheers,
Patrolhead

·
Registered
nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers patrol head, ended up doing the condimine river drive hadnt done it before and was really nice. creek crossings were up to the bottom of my door which is a little deep when u have a 7inch lift kit lol so they were just right. missus and dogs had a goodtime saw a 8ft python, it struck at my dog missus thought it was a frog jumping out she went back had a look and s**t herself lol. couple of ********s in toyotas purposly driving in the mud and tearing up the track bloody ******s! some old farmer lady got stuck right into em tho was quite amusing lol. anyway thanks for the reply mate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts