Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ SWB
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new set of spotties but the budget has now come under fire. Can anyone recomend a good set of spotties (about 175mm) for around the $250 mark? I know Ironman make some fairly cheap ones, but they look just as they are priced, cheap. Are the Narva lights good? Also, blue lense, clear lense, whats the diff?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Nothing wrong with the Ironman lights...

also watch ebay for used spotties.. some real bargains on there.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I used to have a set of Nitestalker 170 for less than $200 on my NM pajero. To be honest, I could not find the difference in performance as compared my now IPF XS900.

But the Nitestalker is 100W and IPF is 65W.

However, IPF XS900 comes with everything you need to install. For nitestalker, you need the switch and relay and stuff which cost another $30-50 on top.

I think Narva and Roolite are good too.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
nitestalker make roolights.....

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
Hella 4000's with HID inserts. Far superior lense.

·
Registered
279 Posts
nitestalker make roolights.....

I was using the original Nitestalker, not the lightforce copy.....

Just a note, branchy asked light for $250, not which light (regardless of cost) is the best. Where can you find LF with HID conversion or hella 4000 for less than that. Stay to the topic mate...

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
I got 4 narva 175 Ultima's across the front of my truck . . . They're pretty sweet for the money

I'd suggest get some of em, and put an HID kit in em. .. they'll rock your world!

TF

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ SWB
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awesome help guys cheers!

·
Registered
107 Posts
id suggest get some ipf 900's off ebay they can be had for round 150, and if you can stretch a few more dollars put a hid kit in them. recently converted a pair and was really suprized by the massive improvement. for 3-350 for this set up would have to be the best bang for your buck lights around i reckon

·
Registered
nissan
14 Posts
KC offroad Daylighters (must get the offroad ones) from the US, dont buy off an Aussie retailer cause they will charge you about $400 pr

Super bright 130 Watt Quartz halogen
Shock mounted housing to prevent vibration damage
Lights are fully assembled and ready to mount
6" steel housing
Kit includes 2 lights, preterminated harness, illuminated switch, 16 gauge wire, happy face light covers and easy-to-follow instructions.

they have a range of about 900 meters

KCH630 Long Range - Ice Blue Chrome 130 $119.95 US
KCH631 Long Range - Ice Blue Black 130 $119.95 US
KCH632 Long Range - Ice Blue Stainless 130 $149.95 US

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
have to say im lovin my ipf xs900's. no hid conversion and they still give plenty of light. hunt around you'll find something good eventually. just dont go with the ill buy something cheap and nasty now and replace it when i get more funds. may as well just go without and save a little longer. best of luck lighting up your life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts