Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title does anyone know which wires from ignition switch are for fuel solenoid on a GQ TD42?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
nissan
2,279 Posts
From the ignition switch it's a white wire with a black trace. This also supplies power to the ignition relay and gauges.

From the fuse for the fuel solenoid I think it's a brown wire.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Yendor.... You wouldn't also happen to know what colour wire goes to the starter solenoid? I'm guessing it goes to a relay beside the battery

·
Premium Member
nissan
2,279 Posts
Thanks Yendor.... You wouldn't also happen to know what colour wire goes to the starter solenoid? I'm guessing it goes to a relay beside the battery

It's a black wire with a yellow trace. Yes it goes to the starter relay.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've found the wires (and the starter motor fuse) but cannot find the fuel solenoid fuse. Where is it and what does it look like

·
Registered
nissan
2,406 Posts
Might be worth deleting and continuing this discussion offline.. don't want to make it too easy for krunts looking to knock off patrols.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good point. If anyone knows the answer to the last question could u please message me rather than posting here.... Thx

·
Registered
nissan
62 Posts
I've found the wires (and the starter motor fuse) but cannot find the fuel solenoid fuse. Where is it and what does it look like
Flashman how did you go finding the wire for the starter? I'm trying to find the wire that runs to the relay without giving away too many details online. Would you kind PMing me if you managed to find the correct wire? Any help would be appreciated! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts