Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissanpatrol
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone able to give me contact to purchase a core for re-coring my inter-cooler from my ZD30?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Pwr

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
267 Posts
Try Chris Tanner from Performance Fabrications, he works from sandlfy, he would be able to help you out be it re-core it or make a whole new unit, plus his work is beyond top notch (he's got a gu coil cab with a pro charged ls1 making 373rwkw and its feral!!)

Tell him griggsy told you to ring

Ill pm you his number

·
Registered
nissan
357 Posts
if you are not looking for a power increase and want just a standard replacement go to any fourby wreckers and you will get one for around $50 I gave a whole milk crate full away of them for free on OL forum, they were GTIR, skyline and patrol but all similar sized. With the price of cheap front mounts now from autobarn/ebay, I end up with alot of old nissan cores.

·
Registered
nissanpatrol
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers turbogu now I know what the message was about LOL A.S.E have emailed me back with a price on a replacement unit 100% bigger with fan for $990 looks to be same as cross country's except the tanks in this one seem to be better formed TAZ

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
if you are not looking for a power increase and want just a standard replacement go to any fourby wreckers and you will get one for around $50 I gave a whole milk crate full away of them for free on OL forum, they were GTIR, skyline and patrol but all similar sized. With the price of cheap front mounts now from autobarn/ebay, I end up with alot of old nissan cores.
if you end up with another crate full of them, mate of mines grenade has a rooted cooler, but hes out of work at moment, and cant afford to buy. He also hasnt found a wrecker selling them for anything close to $50 either

1 - 8 of 8 Posts