Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Road Runner Offroad has hit the ground running, we are looking into which direction to focus on product wise, one thing we know for sure is quality suspension is our focus!

The Patrol forum 4x4 community is important to us.
We have taken information from here for years, and now we will be putting back in!!

I (Troy) have owned 3 Patrols and built each one up differently, currently driving a GQ LWB TD42T with Water to Air Intercooler with a few buttons here and there.

Barry races in the Victorian 4wd Engel Winch Challenge series, as well as events like Cliffhanger in his 6ltr MWB GQ Road Runner Offroad race car with 2 more GQ's coming into the team next season, and is currently building a GU Dual cab as the family tourer, while still driving his old faithful stock GQ TD42.

We have our new website coming online in a matter of days, so keep a look out for that, we also have our Face book page which will have race updates and product releases, then there is the You Tube Channel with videos of the Road Runner Offroad race teams!!

We currently have a large range of suppliers that we deal with, due to time we don't currently advertise all there products, ensure to ask if you need anything, some of our suppliers are
Tigerz11 - RidePro - Warn - Dobinsons - Tough Dog - Optima - Pro Comp - Terrain Tamer - Firestone - Avenger 4x4

If you need anything, pricing, advice, compare, feel free to contact us,

Cheers Barry & Troy :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, do you sell high lift jacks?
Hi,
Yes we do,

We can supply the Genuine Hi Lift Xtreme 60" @ $280,
Or Tigerz11 Farm Jack 60" rated to AUS Standards for $119 (includes a bag)

Both are plus freight, Both in stock.

Cheers Troy

·
4x4 Addiction
9,534 Posts
What brand beadlocks do you sell?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What brand beadlocks do you sell?
We can do the common steel blue ringed Bead locks in 15" 16" 17", Or we can do Walker's, Allied Alloy Bead lock rims.

Let me know what size they need to suit and I can quote you inc freight.

Cheers

·
4x4 Addiction
9,534 Posts
We can do the common steel blue ringed Bead locks in 15" 16" 17", Or we can do Walker's, Allied Alloy Bead lock rims.

Let me know what size they need to suit and I can quote you inc freight.

Cheers
Can I please get a quote for 15" WE and 16" Allieds Beadlocks Alloys to 4814

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys im after a front and rear airlocker for a 99gu cab chassis patrol its coil all round 4.2 turbo diesel. I already have the compressor.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Polyair Air Bag Kits

Hi Guys, do you stock stock adjustable air bag kits - looking at the polyair kit (or similar)for rear coils of GQ Patrol with 2" lift. Price for kit delivered to Melbourne.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Guys, do you stock stock adjustable air bag kits - looking at the polyair kit (or similar)for rear coils of GQ Patrol with 2" lift. Price for kit delivered to Melbourne.
Hi Goldifox,

We don't stock them but the supplier is only 10 minutes away, We use Firestone Coil Rite airbags, to suit a 2" lift they are $335 delivered.
If down the track you go to a 3" lift you can get a spacer to suit the bags as well.

Delivery would only be 2 business days.

Cheers Troy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Troy,

Just wantd to say thanks for the great service - even with Christmas post, I received the air bags next day. Cheers Andrew :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Gday troy do you have water to air intercooler kits available using a straight cylinder type cooler?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts