Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who thinks they are the biggest fan of :bowdown:patrol4x4.com:bowdown:, and who will be first to post in the New year? In other words, while everyone else is watching fireworks at midnight, who is still gunna be browsing this forum?:bananaro:

Cheers!

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
Here's your first post as i sit here drinking jim beam thinking that i really need to get a life ;)
Well it's midnight where i am.

·
Registered
nissan
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, After a quick browse of the last posts on the forum, I believe ITS A FORD NOT A NISSAN is the first person to post on this forum in the year 2011. Congratulations mate. You win the titles of "Biggest No-life" and also "Patrol4x4.com's BIGGEST fan" (and yet you drive a Maverick, is that no somehow weird?)

(note, this is referring to the new year in QLD, anyone who posted previously in NSW and got lucky because of stupid daylight savings laws is automatically excluded from this competition!)

Good onya mate.

Happy New Year too all, and here's hoping that we all spend it behind the wheel of or rigs (or our old man's) and have a good year of wheeling.

·
Registered
nissan
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or you could swap Qlders for NSWhalers, and remove the no fron the sentence, and then you have a much better answer! Acutually, I really don't care!

·
Registered
nissan
99 Posts
Haha quite funny all this but yeah happy new years all.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
How long till school holidays are over.... there are some really pointless threads atm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts