Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Over there somewhere...
Nissan
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the crash on the server I organised some dash parts from a guy who was parting out a 2000 GU Patrol wagon. It was the air conditioning dash fascia, switches, cables etc. This was about two months ago.

I paid the guy and I still haven't received the parts. All our contact was through PM's, but they are all gone now with the crash. I can't track down the name through bank accounts. :(

I'm asking whoever it was to be straight up and honest - PM me please.

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,539 Posts
mate i hope you find him.theres nothing worse then paying for somthing yo never recieve.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
It was my understanding that you could contact the bank and they would be able to tell you the name of the bloke if it was done through direct transfer.

But you shouldn't have to.......Hope you get the gear mate

·
Over there somewhere...
Nissan
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too many transactions around the same amount, and the fees for the search through the bank are ridiculous per page!

I'll have to rely on honesty. I don't even have the date of the transaction.

·
Patrol 4x4 Admin
nissan
1,080 Posts
Did you get notifications of your PMs via email? They usually include usernames, the entire message, etc.. I'm fairly sure there was some reverse posts of what you're saying just after the crash, so perhaps they are looking for you as well.. You might want to check any "server crashed" type threads and other posts from around that time to see if there's anything there..

As a future reference for those reading this thread, I would recommend at a minimum that you switch email notifications to on for private messages in the "User CP" (far left option in the black bar up the top) so that you have your own records of things..

Hope it all works out Bates..

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
If I get a PM i get a notification sent to my hotmail account aswell as on here , but that's probably what Link said above , hope it comes good for you Bates

·
Registered
nissan
2,029 Posts
do you know what city he was in, there was only about 2 or 3 GU's being wrecked lately wasnt there. I know of one in Brisbane but i wont name him here to protect the innocent.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
chances are he would have been on another forum like Outers and wrecking it on there.. Worth looking in their sections for info

·
Over there somewhere...
Nissan
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have checked the other forums, and past emails as well. No luck.

I still think everyone on here is pretty honest and I'm sure that whoever it is will do the right thing. I'm sure it will all work out well.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,994 Posts
dont forget, if they were noobs to the forum. . . . their account might have been deleted altogether in the "great raid fail". . .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts