Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's good to see someone turned on the function to run this forum via a iPhone app, good work to whoever set it up, need to see more forums doing it

And to anyone that doesn't know what I'm on about, Tapatalk is a iPhone app that makes using forums really easy while out and about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Ive always just used the Shortcut Icin straight to the forum, will check this out to see if any different

ok just down loaded lite version, like the particapated section,

·
Rogue
22' Ranger Raptor V6TT
20,638 Posts
Im using it on my iPhone 4.

JoelM its pretty good, I have had reception issues because of the death grip, but the bumper case has fixed it.

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,623 Posts
Im using it on my iPhone 4.

JoelM its pretty good, I have had reception issues because of the death grip, but the bumper case has fixed it.

works a treat on the iPhone 4.
use it all the time, least the boss cant see me on it all the time :p
saves searching the form as to what threats with new posts that i havent read.

how did you get the bumper case?
i went to my local Telstra shop, and they where so helpful!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Whats an iphone?
It's an expensive new type of texting thing that is designed to loose signal as soon as you leave the city limits.
The advantage of this is that you can then use the credit on your mates $40 ten year old samsung phone.
It also puts up a cool little message stating 'sent by iphone' to prove to your mates that you really do have more money than sense.
Good for Facebook if you have no real mates though.

Sent from a computer at work.

·
Rogue
22' Ranger Raptor V6TT
20,638 Posts
how did you get the bumper case?
i went to my local Telstra shop, and they where so helpful!
If you purchased your phone before September 30, Apple had an app you could download to get a free bumper case from them for iPhone 4s

·
Registered
195 Posts
tapatalk is also available for us Android Phone users :)

·
Registered
nissan
93 Posts
So glad tapatalk on the forum now.
I do more internet browsing on the phone than at home now. Things like forums etc, usually while waiting at the station to pickup the miss, who tells me a time that she will arive at station, and always takes 15mins longer... She blames it on the trains. So I started ariving 10 minutes later... She's onto that now and I am still waiting 15 minutes. Perfect forum time :)

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,187 Posts
It's an expensive new type of texting thing that is designed to loose signal as soon as you leave the city limits.
The advantage of this is that you can then use the credit on your mates $40 ten year old samsung phone.
It also puts up a cool little message stating 'sent by iphone' to prove to your mates that you really do have more money than sense.

Sent from a computer at work.
Love it!!! :ahah::ahah:

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,204 Posts
Classic , my phone doesn't have Internet access OR even a camera , it's a $60 el cheapo nokia and has lasted me that longest so far

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,360 Posts
When i use tapatalk im having a problem where after i login, the first screen i see if all the differnt sections, if i click a section it will open it in a browser. but if i go to options and go to latest or subscriptions it will open threads in tapatalk.

is there a way to open a section in tapatalk?

if it helps i have a nokia e72

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.