Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's making there own bio diesel??????

I'm looking at doing it shortly, so has any one got some good websites or pics of there set ups????
any info that they have found whilst making it????

·
Registered
nissan
605 Posts
Me!
check out Bio Fuels Forums - Powered by vBulletin
ive made 1000's of letres and have an appleseed type processor.

It cost me about 4-500$ to build the processor.

My advice is to do your research and read as much as possible, i can give you more advice on processor set up if u need, just let me know!

cheers chris

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Who's making there own bio diesel??????

I'm looking at doing it shortly, so has any one got some good websites or pics of there set ups????
any info that they have found whilst making it????
Oh Oh! Now you've done it!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
glort said:
If you ever come to Sydney let me know and I'll show you one of the best setups anywhere and have a chat to a guy I have no doubt is one of the most knowledgeable guys in the world on the subject .
wouldnt be the bloke out Menai way that was on tele when the Gov started their 'we need to tax this ****' stuff years and years ago?

or do you mean you :D

·
Registered
nissan
605 Posts
just thinking it has been discussed a number of times on this forum if i remember correctly, try a search

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Whats the difference between deisel and bio deisel? Is it good or bad, any difference to performance.
Have heard of it but know nothing about it.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Glort, thanks for the explanation. Sounds like a interesting subject to explore more. I like to learn about new things, keeps the mind active

1 - 8 of 8 Posts