Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, just because im a wog, doesn't mean I cant play baseball...

And why wont they sell it to me without a mit and a ball?

FFS, bl00dy [email protected] ,
buying on the internet theres no discrimination...

LOL's

Only kidding, hey anybody into their Maglite Torches like me and into modifying them,
Ive just ordered the 2D extention for my 6D and Led Terralux Upgrade...
Cannot wait to have 1000 lumens yeeehaaaa, blinding fkn piece of kit

Im hoping any of you are into blinding awsomness torches,
nothing beats an awesome torch !

if you's thing im on drugs again, like my BANG BANG thread, then go hug a goat !!

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,246 Posts
You have lost me,

So you are off to play baseball with a maglite??:lol:

Reactions: LittleJohn

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,270 Posts
I wouldn't sell ya a baseball hat neither, bloody criminal. :lol:

Foo

Reactions: LittleJohn

·
Registered
nissan
2,450 Posts
What happens when you stick a 1000 lumen Maglite up a goats arse????????

A great reverse lamp...............................

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Love me a high powered torch, if I wasn't so cautious with my coin I'd have a fair few more.
Got my Fenix TK45 throwing out 760 lumens, survived some solid abuse when I was offsiding. Recently finally got a battery for my 4sevens Maelstrom X10, softer at 640 lumens.

Now you've got me dreaming about some 4 figure monsters, a TK75, RC40 or Tiny Monster 26 would be pretty damn epic, punching out at 2,900, 3,500 and 3,800 lumens respectively. Stuffed if I know what I really need that sort of lighting for, I just want some! :D

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LordBug, yeah I love it when I switch on a massively powerfull spot in the night.
Theres plenty of mods out there,

I just got back from a sunday get together, and its been suggested for my next projects
I should try cash converters, apparently heaps of maglites get traded..
Theres a mod where you have 10d size batteries and it throws 2500 lumens ...
mannn anything above 1000 is insane in a handheld

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
411 Posts
I have an Olight SR95 that puts out 2000 Lumens. Awesome bit of kit.

Heading up to fraser in October, will try and remember to take a photo of the beam.

Cheers,
Nic

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,549 Posts
Got a chinese ebay light that puts at an apparent 4000 lumens, its bloody bright and distance is insane. Battery life is shocking though and only get about 15mins at full power, my 1000 lumen chinese one lasts about 30mins which isnt so bad though.

Rick

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Best value for money mod for a torch is go to Masters and buy the LED globe for a dolphin torch, best 4 bucks you can spend, throws an awesome beam, turns a dunger into a gem...They keep them with the batteries. Best thing is they take forever to flatten the battery. I've done all my torches, even the bargain basement Arlec lantern torches from Bunnings benefit from this upgrade, if you can get the switches to work.....

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
They probably thought you were a cheap travel agent LJ....

A man spotted a cheap cruise advertised in a travel agents window. He went inside and handed over his $90 for the cruise and then the travel agent hit him over the head with a baseball bat and threw him in the river.

Shortly after, another man was passing the travel agents and saw the same advert. He, too, went in and paid his $90 and the travel agent smacked him in the ribs with the baseball bat and threw him in the river as well.

As the two men, battered and bruised, floated down the river together the first guy asked: ‘Do you think they serve any food on this cruise?’

Shouldn't think so’, said the second. ‘They didn't last year’.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts