Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the ARB rear step tow bar (product number 5617010/20) for an early 2004 could fit a post 2004 vehicle?

In the fitting kit it shows photos of the later vehicle and lists urethane trims as an option for post the post 10/04 model.

I never fitted it as the vehicle was written off and I have been looking at 2008 models and would love to fit it.

I contacted ARB and they just sent my request to a dealer who had no idea!

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
Have a look here mate, likely that you have seen this.

http://arb-4x4.ru/cat/gu-y61/5617220-fitting.pdf

Check the fitting details on page 17 suggesting that just the side urethane plates ate different between models, Certainly shows an early model in the fitting up but the GU IV in the final pic on page 20.

Did you buy this for a Series 3 or 4? There is a big change in the body styling between the two?? but series 4 to current are identical.

If you had this for a series 4 then it will definitely bolt straight up to a later as they are the same.

If earlier then it may just be a trim kit by the looks of that PDF. Worth a shot though mate.

Otherwise, it states on the 1st page to contact the head office in Kilsyth for further details.

Good luck mate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.