Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2001 TB48 GU Patrol
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a gu wagon with a 3 inch suspension lift, don't have any fancy adjustables or anything. I'm going to Landcruiser park in a few weeks And a mate has offered for me to borrow his 35inch creepy crawlers for the weekend, now I know I can fit 35s on the GU but the creepys are on 15x10 rims with a bit of a offset to them, so what do you guys recon my chances of using these without too much scrubbing will be?

·
Registered
173 Posts
you should be fine except at full flex you may get some rubbing.

ive got a 4 inch kit and still get some rubbing from time to time

cheers luke

·
Registered
nissan patrol
180 Posts
a mate of mine has 4" spring with 35 claws on 15X10 and has never had any scraping

·
Registered
173 Posts
i think it also depends what offset your rims are aswell, as some may need a wheel spacer to push the rim a little further out

cheers luke

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,702 Posts
Being a 15" rim mate don't think they will fit? Clearance of The brake calipers might be the issue. I've trial fitted 35s on 15x8 rim and it doesn't clear the caliper. So 15x10 shouldn't be any different?

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
587 Posts
Depends what year it is, as far as I know newer models have bigger brakes and cant fit 15s, but I run 33' on a 15" rim on my 1998 with stock suspension.

·
Registered
2001 TB48 GU Patrol
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've put one 15 inch rim on to see if they clear and it clears by about 15 - 20 mm. It's a 04 series 3. I thought it was only the 4.8 that had the bigger brakes

·
Registered
nissan patrol
109 Posts
Ive got 35'' muddies on 15x10 rims with big off set they fit fine my gu is 99

·
Registered
A45 AMG, Ranger :(
1,163 Posts
I had 35's on a 15x10 with a -44 offset on mine with a 2" lift, just scrubbed slightly on full flex. Take it easy and they will be fine.

·
Registered
2001 TB48 GU Patrol
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
today i put the creepys on and they fit with slight rubbing at full lock, pretty happy with that. didnt suck too much power either.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
315 Posts
you'll never want to re-fit your slicks after a few days on those...

·
Registered
2001 TB48 GU Patrol
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha i know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts