Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

wish list

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  nsn42t 
#1 ·
ok guy im a newbie to this forum but here goes im looking at building a new space cab patrol 4.8 on gas n put a turbo on it have done a budget came up with $70G or so its a bit off a wish list lol
1 portals
2 custom space cab body
3 kevlar guards n bonnet
4 arb air lockers
5 kings suspension & bump stops
6 4.8 motor on direct injection gas with a turbo & water to air intercooler
7 4 spead auto with manual shift & 85% reduction in transfer case
8 endless air with tank
9 over head roof console with UHF
10 dual batteries
11 PWR radiator
12 custom bull bar & tray
13 front & rear winchs
14 race seats
15 wheels , tyres & bead locks
16 bet thear is a lot more will keep you posted with pics on the bild

See less See more
#7 ·
ok the PWR radiator is on its way from power parts @$1175 TO THE DOOR (but as i live out off town i will have to go pick it up from tnt depo custon intake manafold is order as well @ $639 from perfomance car parts in WA looks sweat still trying to find a bits n pices on the net got the quote from GAS 1 for the gas kit $3800 as i allready have the tank out off a GQ i brought for parts so a bit off the huge list is on its way

#9 · (Edited)
i have a dual cab td42t now with a denco turbo 3" exhaust lot off mods it gets hot on long hills when i tow have cooked 2x motors :( so far and it don't go as fast up hill as my m8 4.8 with the same load n it temp needle never moves its on gas he gets there for half the cost :D

Attachments

#10 ·
OK guys I'm looking at a ARB air locker in the front ( i have one for the job ) but I'm not 100% on the rear as i tow n drive on a lot of dirt when i put a air locker in the back i tend to miss the LSD have been running a tight LSD in my dual cab but do miss the full lock off the ARB air locker in the hard going so was thinking a auto locker (lokka ) how have ppl found them on road n off road had one in the front off 1 off my old trucks was very hard to turn but but was good other wises

#12 ·
ok got some off the bits to day intake manifold (wrong one has to go back) pwr radiator GPS DVD stero with bule tooth nkg spak plugs $125 glad thay told me thay last 100,000 Ks n the gate shifter for the auto looks real nice now just to make it work ( lol ) custiom work well still looking for bits n spending $$$$$$

#13 ·
nead to get a new torque convter n nead to know whean i whant it to lock up (RPM) with a turbo 4.8 but still good off road was looking about 1800 RPM what do you guys with 4.8 think is that to low as the one i have now is 1500 RPM on my old tb42 auto guy say that the motor will not get to its power band n well drink more fule

#16 ·
Got any links to the general lee pics? I did search with google and didn't have much luck.
What size tyre and what size lift are you running on the SWB? Thats one best looking SWB trays I have seen, the whole set up looks great.

#18 ·
hi sim well in the pic the tyre r 39.5" i have a set off 37" that i like beter so i sold the 39.5" thow i do have a set off 40" in the shead to fit to it some day its got 6" tough dog & 1"body lift and as for the best looking SWB tray thanks mut its a LWB wagon cut down 300mm to a MWB

#17 ·
Looking forward to the build, but a suggestion, a topic titled "wish list" isn't going to get you answers to specific questions like the Lokka one - start new topics for that stuff - in the right place so that you don't get warnings from pseudo mods about being banned ;)

#20 ·
ok guys tell me what im missing cause my calculations come out as this to run 6 psi

g3582 internal gate turbo $1350 (garrett Ebay)
custom exaust manifold $1000 (Ebay)
tune $800 (local race car tune shop)
intercooler air to water PWR $o (have it off my td42 cost $1300)
intercooler plumbing $200 (Ebay)
exhaust 3" $0 (have it off my td42 )
computer (LT-10s microtech) $0 (came with the motor
was told it cost $1700
oil n water lines $70 (Ebay )
turbo blanket $60 (Ebay )
dump pipe $120 (exhaust shop in town )
ALL UP $3590 (fit myself)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.