Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
your mother, she's a top bloke!!!!
nissan patrol
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one on the doll should get there arse to brisbane and work for your money, people with jobs are taking un payed time off to help. goverment should give free bus ride to flood areas to bludgers and make them work for there money. my idea for today

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Mate...it wouldn't work. Dole Bludgers don't get up early enough to catch a bus.
I'd say if they did actually try to get there it would be midnight before they arrived.
They tend to crash about 3-5am so the whole thing would be futile.

I can't think of any use for them at all. They are in fact useless.

I do know a particularly fat dolee and I thought a lot about what she might be able to do.
All I could come up with was that she could be used as a counterbalance on some sort of lifting equipment. Yep. That's how bad it is.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

Use them as sand bags, kill two birds with the one stone ! I should also add I was retrenched some years ago, took a while to find a job I wanted but lived off my savings, not Taxpayers.

Regards B M

·
Registered
nissan
1,194 Posts
I HATE BUMS!!!!! Ive worked at a few pubs clubs ect , and all there full of is doll bludgers and disability pensions , theres one guy that went to this one pub , started drinkin at 10am finished at 8 at night , stone blind everyday hes there , i asked him what he had wrong with him .......his response , nuffin ....then a hick chuckle ........seriously get a life you bum , makes me sick theres people out there that do this , scum of the world , if i had my way we would have alot of empty shotgun shells and a lot of sandbags .

rant over.:)

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
well said everyone. would be good to see the lazy ar*e holes that are costing us a fortune do something for their money. but we all realise that this isnt gonna happen, it would just be too unfair on their poor usless souls, i mean they really deserve to do nothing and get paid for it. why not they have earnt the right as a citizen. BUL**H*T!!!!

i too have had time off work recently and did this on my own finances, struggled a little (being young ish) but i will not take other peoples money coz i no for a fact work isnt hard to find.

Another point on this topic is why do we pay for the lazy bastards health care and utility bills. i never go to the doctors unless it is serious, i never take medication, i pay full price when i do, and I contribute to society. not very fair and not gonna change either

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Trav. Maaate! If you've worked and now can't find a job, then you are genuinely entitled to the dole. It's these other *****s who have never done a stroke I can't stand.

The one I mentioned earlier has NEVER had a job. She's 28. Left school at 15, and had a kid. God knows how, she's as fat as a horse and eats a jar of peanut butter at a sitting (uses a spoon.) I don't know how the bloke could have come at it. Fair dinkum, the head on lt would frighten a dog out of a butcher's shop. It must have been bloody dark at the time and he would have needed to be horrendously pissed (how could he crack a fat? Must have been a hero) Anyhow, he pissed off smartly...maybe he saw her in daylight?

So go for it Trav...nobody here would deny you the opportunity (but don't stay on it longer than necessary...it will sap your willpower.)

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
334 Posts
the health pension is the biggest problem facing australia. the people who need it cant get it but the lazy ares ****wit ball sucking low life waste of oxygen ****s who have been on it for 15 yrs get to have an early retirement at our hard earned taxpaying expense. **** THOSE ****S GET ME ANGRY rant over

·
Registered
nissan
796 Posts
I got a mate who is unemployed at 18 (16 months out of school) no OP, dont think he is on the doll? his parents are loaded, and he has never earnt a thing in his life
I told him to go volunteer, help someone out
he said he aint going into brisbane (30 min drive, or free trains) if he isnt getting paid, he would rather sit at home and think about when he is gonna got mountain bike riding (too wet now)
today he was complaining his laptop stopped working..... at least he didnt lose his [email protected]#king house

its "people" like this who give the young generation a bad name

rant over

P.S I am the same age, been doing a full time apprenticeship for 3 years, start my 4th year in febuary and I am also going in to Brisbane on the 22nd with purplebus and the trip he is organising

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
And people like you Adoom keep the whole nation rolling. Good job. :D

Yeh I cant get over some of the younger people these days, I am concerned for my future as I get older, we are not helping ourselves....

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
334 Posts
its young and old people who suffer from this disease called lazy fukcers syndrome

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
problem is there is no incentive for them NOT to be dole bludging lazy crunts .......

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
All for dole bludgers helping out forsure
But i wouldnt go as far to say "Bludgers" are the same as "Disabled Pensioners"

Anyone wanna be wheel chair bound drugged to the eye balls and survive on a few hundred a week
Any takers

Anyway back to the "Bludgers"
Sometimes people are never ment to work,no matter how much training
Its in there genes unfortunately

Best part is they are catching some of the lowest of lowest scum out there
The looters
These scum can face upto 10 years jail
Double the normal punishment during natural disasters

·
Registered
nissan
100 Posts
Why cant one of you blokes run this country I would vote

I know a bloke who is the same. Lost power for 2 hours and was crying on facebook about it.
Couldn't help myself but to have a go at him.

FuC* I lost power for 48 hours. BIG deal people one street away lost their homes, who knows how many have lost their lives its shocking.

There is good people out there but. Me and 2 4wds full of mates spent the whole day driving around helping people today. Mind you we started with our friends or their family and went from there. Met some really great people and there were other young blokes our age ( 22) driving up and down streets offering to help.

People are in amazing spirits considering we helped throw out nearly their entire house. Some of these people are not very well off and still tried to offer us beers.

Will be out and about tomorrow so if anyone has any friends or family that need a hand 1st up let me know

·
Registered
nissan
100 Posts
All for dole bludgers helping out forsure
But i wouldnt go as far to say "Bludgers" are the same as "Disabled Pensioners"

Anyone wanna be wheel chair bound drugged to the eye balls and survive on a few hundred a week
Any takers

Anyway back to the "Bludgers"
Sometimes people are never ment to work,no matter how much training
Its in there genes unfortunately

Best part is they are catching some of the lowest of lowest scum out there
The looters
These scum can face upto 10 years jail
Double the normal punishment during natural disasters

They should be thankful the cops caught them. Blokes down the road from me caught a guy breaking into their neighbours house after they evacuated Tuesday night. After they said gidday to him they dragged him down to the end of the street to where the cops had the road blocked off as water was rising. They explained to the cops what had happened, cop told them to go home have another beer and he would see them in an hour to see how the water was going. :p

·
Registered
nissan patrol sve
138 Posts
We have a similar problem up here. We recently had a lot of unexpected cold weather and snow, government were de- icing the main roads etc, but not the pavements. People were looking the local councils to clean up the foot paths through the towns......... but who would pay for this service?

Why not get our own dollies to clear the streets and keep the country moving???? Tooooo funcking simple. We (the tax payer) would probably end up having to buy them hats,coats,gloves, maybe even lunchs...............maybe I am in the wrong career!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Just on this flood issue in QLD
Heard on the idiot box today there are some people in the brissie CBD
Bagging out the government for not wording the warnings a little more accurate
FFS
Theres water belting from the ranges heading to brissie what part of we mite be flooded doesnt sink in

No warning feel really sorry for those in the Toowoomba and Locker Valley area
They got no warning

God seriously there are some brain deads out there

·
Registered
Nissan
106 Posts
And people like you Adoom keep the whole nation rolling. Good job. :D

Yeh I cant get over some of the younger people these days, I am concerned for my future as I get older, we are not helping ourselves....

I agree. Good on you, Adoom. Thank god there are some young blokes like you about.

I'm sad to say my 17 y.o. daughter is one of the lazy types. Complete opposite to me. I worked hard at school and have worked my clacker out ever since I left. She is just lazy and expects everything to be given to her. I've tried everything. It breaks my heart.

·
Registered
nissan st 08
656 Posts
My brother inlaw hung himself on a needle. Thought he was top chit we he was pumpin heroin and speed into himself. Now the voices tell him all these things and he doesn't like what they are saying so he went to a doctor who put him on drugs for the rest of his life. Has schitzophrenia(spelling?).
He is now on the disability pension.

It's phucks like him and his mates that chit me to no end. Won't even get off his arse and do the dishes when he comes to see his sister and eats all our phuckin food. Phuck i give it to him.

I'm heading to Goodna tomorrow to help whoever i can and i bet the lazy phuck would **** razor blades if i told him what i was doing and told him he had to come and help me.

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
I'm sad to say my 17 y.o. daughter is one of the lazy types. Complete opposite to me. I worked hard at school and have worked my clacker out ever since I left. She is just lazy and expects everything to be given to her. I've tried everything. It breaks my heart.[/QUOTE]

sound like my brother.. lazy **** has only worked a few months in his life, got given a car, wrote it off, now is sitting around the house doing sweet f all, doesnt work goes out whenever he wants, and just hangs around dero's. Im 21, everything i ever wanted iv had to work and pay for it by myself, so far i have owned 2 boats, 3 bikes and 3 different cars. if i hadnt gotten out there and gotten a job, (even if i do hate it), i still do it cause it gives u a sense of pride. people these days dont know what that is. i feel sorry for them...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts