Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS the title states who would you recommend to fit some marks adapters low range gears and a hydraulic brake booster to a GU TD42T in Brisbane ?
TIA

·
Registered
nissan
842 Posts
I had my reduction gears fitted at Ontrack 4wd centre in slacks creek approx 7-8 years ago. I've had no issues with them

I've had a bit of work done there and have no issues recommending them.

Reactions: klappers

·
Registered
Nissan
378 Posts
southern district auto centre does a bit of work on my patrol

·
Registered
2000 GU Patrol Wagon TD42T
7 Posts
AS the title states who would you recommend to fit some marks adapters low range gears and a hydraulic brake booster to a GU TD42T in Brisbane ?
TIA
I had my Marks Adapters 3.7 ratio gears (requires mods to inside of transfer case to fit) done through Hart Transmissions in Brendale about 15yrs ago and have had no issues with the work and would recommend talking to them. Recently had the pleasure of dealing with Dantrans in Everton Hills for diff work on my Son's Patrol, (Dan used to work at Hart's many years ago) and would also recommend talking to Dan at Dantrans about the reduction gear fit as well. Hope either of these places can help, I have no affiliation with either business, just a satisfied customer of both companies.

Cheers.

·
Registered
nissan
251 Posts
Not sure about the gearing locations, but I purchased the Mark's hydraulic brake booster and fitted it myself. Was quite an easy project to complete. Hardest part is just bleeding the brake lines and making sure the power steering is correctly bled.

Happy to snap a couple of pics for you if you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts