Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
85kw of Brute Strength
nissan patrol
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going under the razor this year?

I'm taking part in the Leukaemia Foundation’s World's Greatest Shave this year. Take a look at my Profile Page by clicking this link:
Shave It

Please sponsor me by making an online donation using a credit card. I’m aiming to raise as much as I can for the Leukaemia Foundation. Their vital work provides patients with practical support during their long and tough treatment, as well as funding important research.

Did you know?
- Every hour of every day, at least one person in Australia is diagnosed with leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma.
- Every two hours, someone loses their life to blood cancer.
- $26 can provide emotional support to help someone overcome the shock of being diagnosed
- $40 can help improve treatments and find cures by funding a PhD student's laboratory costs for a day
- $57 can support patients who are too ill to drive by providing a day's transport to and from treatment
- $80 can give a regional family who've had to move closer to treatment, a place to call home for a night

For more information about the Leukaemia Foundation visit their website: http://www.leukaemia.org.au

Thank you for your support!
Brendan (jed)

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Gday Jed, i sponsored you for $20.

Good job mate, great to see people concern themselves over others who are less fortunate. Not enough of that in this world these days.

·
85kw of Brute Strength
nissan patrol
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tonka you are a legend mate , i wont leave a bad comment about 2.8 patrols for a week now...

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
ill check back in a fortnights time when i get paid again to see if you've reached your goal, if not ill throw another $20 in.

sidenote: 2.8's rock my jocks

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Just contributed. You're now half way to your total. You'll get there easily.

Cancer is a damned nightmare for a lot of people. It's taking far too long for a cure to be found too.
Especially since the prime cause of cancer was discovered in 1931.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts