Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the big GQ, alive again, soon!!

:( can relate to people that put their 4B on it's roof....
not a very good feeling...
i got out but the mighty patrol is a write off....and all happened on my own home turf!:mad: on a track i have done zillions of times!....
just happened and to upset to even put pics on here right now...
might even sleep in the shed with the Q......
pics in the mornin... out....

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
Sorry to hear mate but i wouldnt stress, just re cab it. Cheap enough. Ever wanted a ute?

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think that calls for 1 minutes silence . You poor Bugga . My comiserations mate MO

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
Sorry to hear that Jack

If you want a hand with getting to old girl back on the road, I'd be keen for a run down your way :)

·
Registered
nissan
105 Posts
Been there done that but rolled a HG Monaro :( but atleast you have the option of putting another shell on the chassis

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
Bugga! Start looking for cheap GQ with a reasonable body?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
the first time i rolled mine i was doing ringies on an oval with 35 creepies (they grip well), i was dressed up as jesus at the time.

·
Registered
nissan
33 Posts
So sorry...I think MoGU is right. :(

Ok that's the minute over, now lets move on to how the next one can be even better!:rolleyes:

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
the first time i rolled mine i was doing ringies on an oval with 35 creepies (they grip well), i was dressed up as jesus at the time.
Did you cop fine for stuffing up the oval?

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
^^^^^ Your an Idiot mate! :headwall::headwall::headwall:

Nothing funny there! Your a farking idiot.

·
Registered
Nissan
341 Posts

Got out of bed on the wrong side, did we????;):confused::p

Personally, I thought the idea of Jesus in a fourby was rather funny. Stop him getting his feet wet from all that walking on water!:angel:

:worthles:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
153 Posts
Hey man, that is tough, but you have to look at the bright side, you walked away without any injuries!

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear that mate. Hope this doesn't deter you from getting back on the horse. At leat you got out ok, My mate spent almost a week in hospital when he rolled his rig.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
where are the pics? body swaps arn't the hardest.

cheers captain obvious. i was being an idiot at the time, even the most mentally deficient person like yourself can arise to that conclusion.

and nah i didn't get a fine sim79. didn't get caught. doesn't mean i didn't learn my lesson tho.

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
Reshell it!

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
i rolled a 2 door fast back corolla years an years ago , used to drift around round abouts at 140 kph on my way home from work ( i know farkin stupid , teenage stupidity) all was fine when the rear tyres were bald , got new tyres on the back , that night on my way home after work at 3 am , i started to drift then it gripped and over i went , and over and over and over , the last 30 odd meters i was sliding along on my roof that was caved in on the passanger side the fuel filler was all bent out of shape so fuel was pissing out every where , sparks were flying everywhere , i have no idea how i didnt burst into a ball of flames

i put my survival down to arse

1 - 20 of 130 Posts