nissan
1,185 Posts
I did realize she was speaking. hehe

The asian dude was awsome! lol

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,212 Posts
Hahahah, people think it, she just said it.

·
Banned
616 Posts
Links dead to me, even cutting and pasting the url directly. Have a youtube search string for me pls?

Edit: Found it myself.

WTF...beatch!
I rate this 7 chins.

·
Banned
616 Posts
After a little more thought:

Hahahah, people think it, she just said it.
Pauline Hanson rose to relative power based upon just these sentiments.

I am not smart enough to articulate or perhaps even to understand why views like this are dangerous but I am smart enough to understand that simply because I do not understand a thing, does not make it less valuable. I once read somewhere that when an issue is split 90/10 that the 10% is usually the educated few. There are various social and economic reasons why Asians are accepted in our universities and why race rage on the internet is poisonous.

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
And thats the measure of intellect accepted into universities in the US, is it any wonder the country wants to bomb the world.

·
Banned
nissan
117 Posts
If she had of complained about white people talking loud in the library nobody would of given a ****.
If white people had there entire family over to do cooking/washing and she made mention of it chances are people would have just laughed their arses off and stated "true true". Why the fark is it that only the white race can be racists??? She stated a truthful fact and called them Asian what was she supposed to call them???

Whites would have to be the most tolerant race out there compared to many other races. Take a look at some "Anti Jewish" or "Anti American" countries for example. Arabs (can I say that?) suing starbucks over their logo - a friggin cartoon picture because they say it looks like the Jewish queen WTF? or having Gollywog biscuits renamed after all these years or complaining about **** cheese beign offensive or how about a specific KFC that will not sell bacon in its store and if you ask for it you best expect abuse etc etc etc etc etc etc. Anyway you don't see us suing Farmland because they sell "white" bread. This world is full of farkin whingers. Society is all about political corrctness now regardless how pathetic & lame it really is...

Racist = Governments giving extra benefits to non white races.
Free training, free fishing licences, freedom from many fees etc. Extra funds ontop of their unemployment benefits. Ontop of that they get priority housing & extra bedrooms incase of family growth (when white families get minimal size houses in most cases same sex kids having to share rooms) and on and on and on and on...WHITES RACIST PFFFT!!! We can not even describe somebody by there colour. No longer can you say black person it has to be a coloured person. Although its ok to call us white or skippys or caucasion or blondie etc

·
Registered
230 Posts
i just took a screen shot of her boobs and missed the talking bit..... what's it about anyhoo?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts