Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gday guys looking for the impossible i know but looking for a gu 4.2 diesel dual cab ute if anyone is selling or knows of anyone please let us know

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
Hey mate, a friend just picked up a GU V professional dual cab conversion out of the mines about a month ago.

18 pages of service history (read Over serviced) and a little rough inside (Told him about the nissan dash recall for a new dash ;-) ) but full roll cage and TD42Ti. He paid under $20k for it with 110k on the clock.

He said that the guy said he had another coming in within a couple of weeks, but that was a month ago. he said it had something like 35k on it and would be looking for under $30k for it.

If you can get one for a good price that would be the way to go i reckon. I see your in WA. keep and eye out for Mines clearance stock mate.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
Nooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont ever buy a mine vehicle, if you seen what we do to them you wouldn't even think twice about it.

Then again if you managed to get a project manager, mine manager, SSE vehicle then it would probably be okay.
Fair call i reckon too but my friend got his for $17,000. an 06 GU TD42Ti with a professional chop to a dually and a full roll cage. 18 pages of over service, full electronic rust protection from new, brand new brakes including calipers less than 3000kms old, 105,000kms i think.

He could get a full rub back and respray, he's getting a new dash through the recall and he is on a winner. Great buy i reckon, allot of truck there.

did you forget an 'I':confused:?? i didnt think they made a series 5 gu td42. . . . .
His is an 2006 so i guessed that it would be beyond a IV as mine is a late 04?? but i could be wrong. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts