Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did a routine check of my fault codes to see if any are stored before she goes in for the rapid chip and "no limp mode" issues ever, ever, ever again. JPC has a permanent fix for this, but not chip related. ( Don't know what yet.. wont tell me :()

Anyway the question is what on earth is this code 1403 caused by. Had a look at the Nissan E manual nothing. I have the codes list but is says to refer to the NATS. Ahhhh:headwall:

Any takers?

·
Registered
nissan
928 Posts

Im looking for what this code means also. if i find out i'll post it. if you find out can you let me know cheers

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im looking for what this code means also. if i find out i'll post it. if you find out can you let me know cheers
Yeah no worries- got me baffled at the moment. Cleared the code and has not come back all day... I will have to check it again when the car comes back in 2 days... It's getting Chipped :cool:

Tried cleaning the grounding points Bundy? F16 & F17. The 2 under the drivers side of the intercooler. Worth a try mate.

View attachment 19888
Yeah thanks Paul had a look at these today, but seem all good.:confused: I have an extra earth strap running from the battery to the Intercooler already too. see how we go when she gets back I guess..

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,540 Posts
If it doesn't log the code again then don't worry about it. Sometimes codes seem to log once for no reason, not referring just to Nissans either.

·
Registered
NISSAN
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks gentlemen.:) I think after so long analysing every mm of the motor I got caught up in trying tto second guess the running gear. Time to just run it and get some more enjoyable k's on the troll. I off to Portland for 4 days over Easter so I can test everything over different road condions over the 1000 km round trip.
Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts