Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Haha just found that myself last night. Nice setup. Although as much as wife wants a cool one that was a bit much.

Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
Discussion Starter #3
That鈥檚 one is over kill and I hear he鈥檚 not keeping it anyway. Apparently not tough enough for what he does

Registered
A chainmail glove and lube is probably not tough enough for what he does. 鉁. I heard him say he damaged all his trucks and wrote off his dual cab first run out.

Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
Discussion Starter #5
I was right it鈥檚 for sale now . 80 grand . Dreaming I think

Registered
Should have stuck to a Jimny me thinks. Damaged every truck he has owned, lol no mechanical sympathy.

Registered
Haha, or just a bad 4WDer.

Funny this video and thread can up when it did. Young blokes were talking just the day before this hit about some youtube ledgend called Sam who just got defected on Fraser for a grossly illegally modified GU. Me and the other old bloke were saying, nah can't be that famous never heard of him. Boys were adamant he was a ledgend but couldn't really explain why/how. Turns out he is the bloke in the part 2 video doing the very p!ss poor interview/report/article on this Y62. One of the worst youtube presenters I've ever heard. :eek:

Registered
I have been offroading my entire life and the worst I have ever done is blow an already dodgy clutch. Some scratches here and there, the odd ding. I have done some fairly extreme stuff, but mostly I use common sense and I am not afraid to use an alternative or chicken track. I would suggest the fellow gets a Woolies trolley, fits it with a 360 degree rollcage and tries to learn to keep it on the wheels. LOL.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
With you, there are wallies and there are wankers, he successfully covers both.

Registered
Seems to be a cashed up **
Yep but money doesn't buy you taste, class or respect. Doesn't bother me if he wants to trash his own gear but if he thinks it gives him some sort of respect, well it won't be from me.

Registered
Even in the year 1PC (pre corona) I doubt he'd find a buyer at that price let alone in the current climate. Especially if they see his videos about how he treats his vehicles.

LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
Great looking and performing Y62, I'd love to have one like that.

Registered
nissan patrol
Ive been watching Dash Offroad.
They have some mint Y62s on there.
Im definitely finding a soft spot for them now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Registered

Registered
Yeah I have gone from the cheapest cars (VW Golf Mk I) with 400 000km on it to V10 Touaregs, Audi S8's. I drive my cars hard, but I do take care of them as well. That said, let's hope he matures with age, I can say hand on heart I pulled some seriously ******** moves when I was a young fella. Maybe that and a few hits to his pocket will fix the driving...but I have my doubts. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts