Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone installed roof racks to carry a tinny ? I have limited height clearance in my garage and would not be able to put a boatloader system on top of roof racks.I am looking for something that I can push the boat onto from the rear. Depending on price, I would look at a custom rack if I cannot find a suitable rack on the market. I live in the Mentone area if there is someone who can fabricate one nearby. Appreciate any help with this !!! Cheers Pete

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
1,624 Posts
Have you had a look at the RhinoRack Pioneer Platforms? They have a range of low profile ones in different sizes and they have a huge range of accessories for their racks. They might have something that'll help you "roll" the tinny onto the rack.

This:

with this:

I have a low profile one on my Y61 because I'm restricted by my garage door opening height. Not the cheapest, but a really good quality product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you had a look at the RhinoRack Pioneer Platforms? They have a range of low profile ones in different sizes and they have a huge range of accessories for their racks. They might have something that'll help you "roll" the tinny onto the rack.

This:

with this:

I have a low profile one on my Y61 because I'm restricted by my garage door opening height. Not the cheapest, but a really good quality product.
Thanks Andrie
I have had a look at the rhino platform system but unfortunately they are not wide enough to take the boat

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gu
124 Posts
Specs say max roof load for a Y62 is 100kgs. Be careful with your weight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts