Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of anyone that is doing a sump guard or any other type of underbody protection for these yet? Brown Davis don't yet

·
Registered
Nissan Y62 2013
179 Posts
I've seen a company calle Four Wheel in the UAE that made a full underbody protection for the Y62.

Also have seen some custom made stuff.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
207 Posts
Hello Lads, while getting a spare part for my work bus drawer at a local company here in SA i noticed the owner had a photo of a Y62 churning up the beach at Robe..
i asked him about it and he said it was his bus and then the conversation started them..

one thing he did say is in making bash plates for the sump back (3 parts in total) for around $700
i asked just for the sump guard and he said aroud $200 - $250 fitted..

the local company is Trek Tech, a little company in around wingfield..
Trek Tech
i have a set of their drawers in my work bus and have had no issues with them at all and fully loaded all the time..

i am going to organise the sump guard install and will let you guys know how i go !!

cheers

squiz

·
nissan patrol
501 Posts
Hello Lads, while getting a spare part for my work bus drawer at a local company here in SA i noticed the owner had a photo of a Y62 churning up the beach at Robe..
i asked him about it and he said it was his bus and then the conversation started them..

one thing he did say is in making bash plates for the sump back (3 parts in total) for around $700
i asked just for the sump guard and he said aroud $200 - $250 fitted..

the local company is Trek Tech, a little company in around wingfield..
Trek Tech
i have a set of their drawers in my work bus and have had no issues with them at all and fully loaded all the time..

i am going to organise the sump guard install and will let you guys know how i go !!

cheers

squiz

Update please squizzy

·
Registered
nissan patrol
554 Posts
Doesn't look like $1000 worth. Wonder whether this would increase the heat under there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
932 Posts
Never mind the bash plates, I want to know where he got the switchable straight thru exhaust setup (4th and 5th pics). That's just unreal.

·
Registered
nissan
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never mind the bash plates, I want to know where he got the switchable straight thru exhaust setup (4th and 5th pics). That's just unreal.

There on eBay, type in exhaust cut out. Will be getting one for mine too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts