Nissan 2006 model ute
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is simcoe still on here ? His name was mentioned in the you tube clip

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
928 Posts

1. Last I heard simmy and Karen sold everything and bought a 200 series Sahara. Sick of all you Patrol flogs.

They have also bought a 5.5 tonne (unloaded) caravan.

Going to do a tour visiting RSL clubs.
    I thought he was too busy destroying Duramaxes with his LPG gas spec falcon motor.

·
Registered
'00TD42T
11,282 Posts
I didn't mind reading Simcoe's input even if I didn't agree with it all.
If he is gone there is less reason to visit imo
Some interesting observations about forums otherwise.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,018 Posts
Every time I see or listen to that guy in the vid I think of this, I think he must be President:

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,777 Posts
Forum has turned towards straight tech zd and td ie boring.I am in touch regularly on the phone with members who used to post but have drifted off.one reason a few turned away was over one member who shared a wealth of info but got reprimanded over a few ( in a lot of members opinions) reasonable opinions.I have been rubbished and 'in crowd' jumped on the bandwagon over a part I sold a complete d i c k on here who 2.5 months after pulling it apart 'claimed' it was no good,took it to court but wouldnt return so called damaged dismantled part.when he collected it he was offered the chance to inspect internally but declined.
So point is a few low lifes have slipped onboard and others have driffed off because of this

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts