Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,370 Posts
Some Australians are just friggen retarded hey!
was away for a week last week with some other mates with families, one of the young guy said, ‘simy why didn’t ya buy a krooza’
I said they are ****en rubbish.
even when you puts facts on the table the spastics don’t get it.

the patrol is
Noticeable bigger, can fit bigger tyres and lift legally.
More capable
25k cheaper for the same spec
Better gearbox
Better motor
Better tower
Lsd/diff lock
Same eco when driving the same
I completely embarrassed the clowns on the beach.
Has the same amount of after market support.

but no, they say the krooza is better ...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The krooza should be 10k cheaper to make up for it’s short falls.
Don't forget that they depreciate faster than a 3 day old turd left in the sun AND......

Nissan warranty.

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
849 Posts
was away for a week last week with some other mates with families, one of the young guy said, ‘simy why didn’t ya buy a krooza’
I said they are ****en rubbish.
even when you puts facts on the table the spastics don’t get it.

the patrol is
Noticeable bigger, can fit bigger tyres and lift legally.
More capable
25k cheaper for the same spec
Better gearbox
Better motor
Better tower
Lsd/diff lock
Same eco when driving the same
I completely embarrassed the clowns on the beach.
Has the same amount of after market support.

They literally just dont get it. Try being in the Territory mate where they say straight up theywouldnt piss on it if it wasnt a kroozer.

Had a mate stop around with his brother's 79 (cause his very recent Hilux just blew up a diff) and were discussing fourbys and engine combo. I mentioned @razor2000 had a 1HDFTE GU and the response was "why would you bother, just get a cruiser".

I said not everyone wants leaf springs and drum brakes, or instead poxy IFS. A handbrake that actually works is nice too and not having your knees around your ears is pretty chill.

Blank look. Didnt even bother mentioning the chopped GU with conversion was still probably running under 100 series money.

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
868 Posts
For those interested there is another video about fuel consumption just out. Same two vehicles involved

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Haha, sounds just like my mate, been a Cruiser man for as long as I've known him. Just went out and bought a 2016 Sahara, cause it has to be Sahara cause the other models are not well enough equipped grunt grunt grunt, for $85K completely stock. On top of that also traded the wife's M spec X5 BMW on a new SR5 Hilux.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Haha, sounds just like my mate, been a Cruiser man for as long as I've known him. Just went out and bought a 2016 Sahara, cause it has to be Sahara cause the other models are not well enough equipped grunt grunt grunt, for $85K completely stock. On top of that also traded the wife's M spec X5 BMW on a new SR5 Hilux.
****... and he still has open diffs😂😂😂
80-82k will get you into a brand spanka til patrol.
I thought about starting a thread on ‘what the diesel goons think a new patrol sells for’ but couldn’t be farked dealing with the ‘has to be diesel’ crowd.

fwiw
Ti new is 67-72
And til 80-85.

compare that to a vx 100k and Sahara 118k🤦🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
1,702 Posts
How much did the last of the TD42's go for new? I vaguely remember the list price for a Series10 ZD30 CRD ST was around the $70k mark, but I don't think anyone actually paid that much.

$70k for a Ti Y62 is a lot of bang for buck.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sticker price is still $78,000+ for a TI and $95,009+ for a TIL isn’t it.
Nissan just move more on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Sticker price is still $78,000+ for a TI and $95,009+ for a TIL isn’t it.
Nissan just move more on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s 100% the most asked question on fb, ‘what’s the best price’
Which has helped a lot to be honest, people know what to pay and bargain for. Some people unknowingly pay 5k+ to much. But realistically in the scheme of things even at full retail is still way better value than a krooooooza.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
I don’t even bother watching reviews any more.
90% of the reviews are by dumb as dog chit retarded krooza fan boys
Let me guess, there is a comment of ‘hmmm still no diesel’?

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
868 Posts
Pick mine up this Saturday. Hope it’s as good as they say .
The old gu just doesn’t cut it anymore

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
868 Posts
unless your gu is a dedicated bush rig, no you wont miss it.
no one does.
The gu is my tow rig and router and has ample power . But even with seat upgrades plus other luxuries i have had enough watching gauges and just plain uncomfortable for 6 hour stints driving . Plus fuel consumption is very high the price you pay for power... once I test drive the y62 which I might add was on the way home from holidays this week I feel in love and have done enough research now and thought bugger it Iam buying one ... Iam confidant it will use less fuel and the comfort is not even comparable. Time will tell get the new beast Saturday...

21 - 40 of 72 Posts