Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
5,323 Posts
Even the die hard gu fan bois who make the switch say they wish they did it years ago.
the gu apart from a smooth 4.8 really are dog chit.
they have their issues the 62 as per most cars but far out, out the box does everything better than most modified forbies and make things look easy.

but alas it’s petrol, digi booster won’t work and has no live axles so much be garbage 🤣

·
Registered
268 Posts
I drove past one on the highway today driving home, I must admit it looked pretty awesome.

Ohh and when I say I drove past it I really meant it was overtaking me in the fast lane while I had to drop back a gear in my work ute (diesel bt50) to maintain speed limit up a hill. 😆

·
Banned
5,323 Posts
I drove past one on the highway today driving home, I must admit it looked pretty awesome.

Ohh and when I say I drove past it I really meant it was overtaking me in the fast lane while I had to drop back a gear in my work ute (diesel bt50) to maintain speed limit up a hill. 😆
The rate the ****ers can accelerate in a hurry up a hill towing or not makes a mockery of so called superior diesel torque and power. Lol

A 62 will happily pull a 2.8t van to 100 quicker than a 200 not towing 🤣 and hold speed nicer. perhaps a 200 could use a few digiboosters🤷🏼‍♂️😂

·
Registered
nissan
2,095 Posts
Even the die hard gu fan bois who make the switch say they wish they did it years ago.
the gu apart from a smooth 4.8 really are dog chit.
they have their issues the 62 as per most cars but far out, out the box does everything better than most modified forbies and make things look easy.

but alas it’s petrol, digi booster won’t work and has no live axles so much be garbage 🤣
Maybe an anti-****** kit should be included with the sale of all Y62

·
Banned
5,323 Posts
Hahaha

Maybe an anti-** kit should be included with the sale of all Y62
Lolololololololooolooool
Maybe a digibooster kit?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let me guess, a hurt gu fan boi?
The level of hurt really is astonishing with some people 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

how about a like rosco ya, you are so transparent it’s not funny✌🏼
I swear I will get a digibooster and say how good it is even though it’s crap 👌

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
Have a kitkat (or some other aphrodesiac) Simmo. None of us are tellin ya to buy a deezle 200 Pooser or a digibooster.
Have to admire enthusiasm.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,166 Posts
Hahaha

Lolololololololooolooool
Maybe a digibooster kit?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let me guess, a hurt gu fan boi?
The level of hurt really is astonishing with some people 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

how about a like rosco ya, you are so transparent it’s not funny✌🏼
I swear I will get a digibooster and say how good it is even though it’s crap 👌
I have deleted the foul language, you know as well as anyone that there is one word no matter how you disguise it, it is not acceptable, seems like you can dish it out but can't take it mate, do it again and your on the bus, your choice.

·
Banned
5,323 Posts
I can take what ever kids.
It’s amusing how upset you ‘men’ get. That term is used lightly. It’s like everything you have ever believed in has been smashed in your face🥳

Smile hey, you will feel better.
Digibooster for LYFE ✌🏼

·
Banned
5,323 Posts
No, but you were discussed at the recent Y62 vs 200 bash at LCMP. And that shirt idea was floated then.
\
****en oath, start em up 👌

who’s **** were you sucking? Clays? Or Luke’s? There’s a few pansy YouTube bois in the love group 🧑🏼‍🎤
I’d rather a famous fwit than a Gang bank smoker 🥳

41 - 60 of 68 Posts