Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
Chill time. 馃槈

Registered
Gee go away for 5mins then a thread is leading towards being locked.

Either way. I don鈥檛 want a 200. But that F truck would be pretty neat as a daily. Uses less fuel than my 3lt GU. Probably handles better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
nissan
Gee go away for 5mins then a thread is leading towards being locked.

Either way. I don鈥檛 want a 200. But that F truck would be pretty neat as a daily. Uses less fuel than my 3lt GU. Probably handles better.

Don't know about the thread being locked but it looks like the trash was taken out..

Registered
2001 GU ST TD42t coil cab (gold)
Even the die hard gu fan bois who make the switch say they wish they did it years ago.
the gu apart from a smooth 4.8 really are dog chit.
they have their issues the 62 as per most cars but far out, out the box does everything better than most modified forbies and make things look easy.

but alas it鈥檚 petrol, digi booster won鈥檛 work and has no live axles so much be garbage 馃ぃ
Don't forget the Navara front diff, that's the latest argument from a couple of Cruiser beliebers I've been trying to enlighten.

Registered
Don't forget the Navara front diff, that's the latest argument from a couple of Cruiser beliebers I've been trying to enlighten.
I was told it鈥檚 weaker than that. It鈥檚 out of a 200series

Registered
Absolutely love the y62 . Did 600 klms yesterday and can鈥檛 speak highly enough of it .... not sure what will happen to the old girl yet . I suppose 180 klms it鈥檚 not that old
Depending on what the insurance company does to my hail damage.
I might be looking into how this salary sacrifice/novated lease things work. As they do tick a lot of boxes.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts