Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1997 GQ Patrol
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the fine for getting slapped with a yellow sticker is?

Or is it just a matter of getting the yellow sticker cleared?

Thanks in advance.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,829 Posts
State and why? My last sticker was in nsw in the very early ‘70’s and the details are a bit fuzzy, excess smoke was the cause, collapsed rings on a 253 V8 Holden ute.

·
Registered
1997 GQ Patrol
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
State and why? My last sticker was in nsw in the very early ‘70’s and the details are a bit fuzzy, excess smoke was the cause, collapsed rings on a 253 V8 Holden ute.
In WA, just want to know what I'll be dealing with if I don't end up getting everything engineered.

·
Registered
nissan
843 Posts
Last time I copped a yellow was about 25 years ago, no fine but I wasnt allowed to drive the car, had to get it towed.
Cracked screen in xd falcon.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,592 Posts
Got stickered back in march.
No fine, just a very sad Mr Heavensent in drivers seat and a not impressed Mrs Heavensent at home

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,916 Posts
Not to mention that if you have an accident you won't be covered by insurance, so if someone is seriously hurt it could cost you millions.

·
Registered
Nissan
7,666 Posts
In WA, just want to know what I'll be dealing with if I don't end up getting everything engineered.
If your car is defected, it will have to be inspected.... Results of such if you don't get it rectified in time is the car becoming unregistered. There are time frames around these things.

Just get it engineered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts